Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neurotic

I think both of them together would look adorable! Plus she is a good actress! I have watched 2/3 of her dramas. I donno her age but she is pretty young I think! "He's pretty skinny'--Oh Zaya! what do I say to that!
Nice Review btw.

I didn't mean the age factor. She's no doubt a brilliant actress.. but I meant that Obi could play her younger brother πŸ˜† She's not slender and slim with what we call 'naazuk features'. She would look like his elder sister xD Maybe I am wrong.. we can only wait.

Thanks, Neurotic. 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

^ I know, pata hi nahi chala.. although i like this too... the last episode had so many wonderful dialogues that they won't leave my head.. nor does the smirk on his face while he is saying half of them... uff its been 3 days, when will this stop!

So I found out my mom used to love reading urdu novels, so I asked her how she felt about reading DeD to me... we just started today.. It will take us a while since she works and I go to school, but honestly, I can't wait. Not only do I get to "read" the novel but it also gives mom and I some bonding time, something which we haven't been able to do since life got busy (school started)..

Yay for me!

Everybody who can't read Urdu should do this.. get your moms to read the novel to you, people! πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Thank you, Nisbah and Mary!! :'D

Finally, I get to say thank you, too! πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MADE BY: Visha
Shop Link:{VISHA GLITZ #4

Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OsMaya co-starring again in a new show named #Sanam😳 sry if it is an old news fa u guys.

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

The last episode was so heavenly, it had almost all my novel moments and it outweighed quite a few negative factors. There were flaws but the ending sealed the deal for me. I couldn't have asked for more when it comes to the story of WaFa. So yeah..I love the book and the drama equally.

Wowww Zaya what a review my dear πŸ‘ kaise kar leti ho yaar tum...so beautifully you have put down your views...awesome!!!!!! And the last episode was like the icing and the cherry on the cake πŸ‘πŸΌ AJ, Wali and Suhaib were the pillars of this story...rest of the characters have beautifully merged with these 3 main characters to give us a brilliant show. Tuesdays wont be the same anymore...at least for some time πŸ˜” I am waiting for the day when DeD will be shown on Zindagi channel...hope that day comes very soon

Zaya thanks a lot for those lively live updates...and Mais thanks to you too dear for the beautiful gifs...sab ek se badkar ek hai πŸ‘πŸΌ and thanks to all my lovely friends here for your interesting posts...God bless you all πŸ€—
Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I didn't mean the age factor. She's no doubt a brilliant actress.. but I meant that Obi could play her younger brother πŸ˜† She's not slender and slim with what we call 'naazuk features'. She would look like his elder sister xD Maybe I am wrong.. we can only wait.

Thanks, Neurotic. 😳

Younger brother πŸ˜† ...
hmmm yet wait any such drama may be if story permits they can do wonders . I think obi should put few kgs and sanam J to loose few lol
BTW very good review to to point πŸ‘
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I don't know why but I just can't imagine Osman opposite Sanam J. πŸ˜†
i like Sanam J with Imran only ❀️

Osman and Sajjal will make a good pair.

yup sajal would be good choice too.
i know what are you talking she is best with imran but why not give obi a chance πŸ˜†
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who would you like Maya to co-star with? I would like to see her opposite Ahmed Ali.
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would like Osman and Maya to do a fashion shoot together. I'm sure it would be awesome.
Edited by Dramawatcher201 - 8 years ago