Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

if you join me for QHπŸ˜†

Yhh lets just forget I said anything πŸ˜†
I won't go back to watching QH ever!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

I think you've got to be crazy to be watching indian shows but pakistan mein HUM TV certainly reigns supreme (at least for me, they do.).

But, you should seriously try giving 'Last Man Standing' and 'Veep', a shot.

Last Man Standing, especially, is awesome. It should keep you not just entertained but also ROFL until the thread on 'Sanam' gets underway on India Forums.

With Indian dramas I still have that fantasy element in my life lol issiliye I still watch them.. Lol I don't think I have any time on my hands to add anything else to my list πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Tu hi dekh πŸ˜†
I'm watching everything on HUM (yes I am)
2 Indian dramas
A few on Geo
And 1 on PTV Home..
Care to join me, anyone?

What r u watching on geo...all r craps...only PARAS was surprisingly very good n ended with a bang...

Ptv home I m watching mikaal sajjal show

Hum only zahids shows.n mol ...quit that PATHETIC tumhare siwa n not liking kiran mikaal jodi in maan which replaced karb...looking forward to preet na kariyo...don't know if I will watch gul e rana as I don't like feroze

Also ary next line up seems awesome...all the present crapfests r finally ending
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope that the rights to 'Sanam' remain with HUM TV. Phir, kam se kam episodes HD mein toh dekh payenge. The youtube channels of Geo, ARY and A-Plus are really shoddy and ill maintained.
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Yhh lets just forget I said anything πŸ˜†
I won't go back to watching QH ever!

are you still watching YKAGH?
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I have I-can-bet kinda feeling that Obi will play a negative role in Sanam. He is really experimental and selective. From Aunn to Omer to Wali, all these roles were vastly different from each other. Thus, it won't be a surprise for me if he turns out to be a negative character in Sanam. I guess it's good if that would be the case.. versatility counts. I'm not really an Osman-Maya shipper tbh. I'm more into WaFa and Wali and Obi. Yes, they do look good but I'm not into shipping them.. I always fangirl about Wali and Faraah. <3

It would be exciting to see Obi nail a negative character 😳

very true obi is in love villeins as we can see from his interviewπŸ˜†
but what we will be interesting to watch is how he he can nail his gray shell. i loves anti heroes like zahid in alvida. where he have bit of everything.
thou i am osmaya shipper. that doesn't mean i want them to together in every drama.
i'm more of Obi shipper than maya (painful bt true)
obi should experiment with co-star too. Sanam J, sajjal ali, ayeza khan, syra yusuf, sarah khan to name few πŸ˜†
Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

very true obi is in love villeins as we can see from his interviewπŸ˜†
but what we will be interesting to watch is how he he can nail his gray shell. i loves anti heroes like zahid in alvida. where he have bit of everything.
thou i am osmaya shipper. that doesn't mean i want them to together in every drama.
i'm more of Obi shipper than maya (painful bt true)
obi should experiment with co-star too. Sanam J, sajjal ali, ayeza khan, syra yusuf, sarah khan to name few πŸ˜†

I would prefer that he play a grey character rather than a pure twisted evil one! And that too with realization at the end and with the girl in tow! I think his pairing with Sanam J would be great! With Ayeza Khan he already did one! The chemistry was zero to nil! That drama was horrible terrible! I made myself watch 2 episodes and that too made me cringe! I am not faulting him! That drama may not have been my cup of tea!
Osmaya shipper forever! They are just oh so adorable! Hehe!

Edited by Neurotic - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neurotic

I would prefer that he play a grey character rather than a pure twisted evil one! And that too with realization at the end and with the girl in tow! I think his pairing with Sanam J would be great! With Ayeza Khan he already did one! The chemistry was zero to nil! That drama was horrible terrible! I made myself watch 2 episodes and that too made me cringe! I am not faulting him! That drama may not have been my cup of tea!
Osmaya shipper forever! They are just oh so adorable! Hehe!

i didn't know about drama where aiza and he were together
i got to search that first πŸ˜†
i too so want to see sanam j with him. i just adore her.
Yup gray shade would be perfect.
like beast from beauty and beast (all time classic my fav)
as long as he get deserving spotlight i wouldn't mind anything

Neurotic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

i didn't know about drama where aiza and he were together
i got to search that first πŸ˜†
i too so want to see sanam j with him. i just adore her.
Yup gray shade would be perfect.
like beast from beauty and beast (all time classic my fav)
as long as he get deserving spotlight i wouldn't mind anything

Search and watch! But brace yourself with some pain meds so you don't get headaches later on! By the way what does Dhani mean?
Edited by Neurotic - 8 years ago
WaliFarah thumbnail
I haven't seen OsMaya together before DeD personally as I never watched their other two plays. I just think anyone could have played the Wali/Farah romance as well as OKB and Maya did. Maybe...just a maybe Sana could have but I doubt it, especially since in some areas Farah and Ruhi really did look like mother-daughter.