Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally.. I watched the epi.. Can you guys imagine ? F I N A L L Y !!!! AND I AM DEAD KAL SE ... ! Itnaaa cuuute koi kaise lag sakta hai yaaar ! ☺️

WaFa ALL THE WAY !!!! Perfect ending ! The way it had to be.. Acting wise agar koi flaw tha bhi toh I didn't even notice it .. Coz I was juat KHOYI HUI in the episode ! Last WaFa 'bed scene' was A H M A Z I N G to the least I can say ! I was not imagining the actors Osman and Maya there BUT those two people Wali and Farah who just realized the importance of their realationship and ACCEPTED whole heartedly each other as husband and wife !

Annnddd... Is it just me who CRIED in that scene ?? 😳
I was FEELING every single emotion ! Jis tarah Farah k aansoo nikal rahe the as soon as she was seeig Wali with 'Divorce Papers', usi tarah mere bhi ansoo tapak rahe the .. Man ! and the way she was crying.. khushi k ansoo when Wali was telling her about how he ACCEPTS her as hia wife and he isn't leaving her.. that scene was awesome !

WALIII MAN.. WALII !!!! This man couldn't stop staring at Farah, "HIS DULHAN" , non stop ! That was INTENSE MAN !! Agar mujhe iss tarah koi dekhe toh main toh seedhi hi na reh sakoon LOL.. Farah's blush was so natural (I FELT) and I too was blushing ☺️

A H M A Z I N G LAST EPISODE !!! PERFECT !!!

--

Chalo lets guve each other a group hug 🤗
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ash..shukkar..
I need to go baatofy laddoos now...wasn't it a cuteness overload? ☺️
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ It was truly one of the best scene i have ever seen! Totally amazing!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fariii !! Banto please shauq se banto ! Gulaab Jaman na bhoolna ☺️

Yaaar.. THIS is what we call CUTENESS literally !!!! ❤️
Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I get where you're coming from. I hate romantic stuff. it is always the kind of stay-away-from zone for me when it comes to dramas. DeD's last episode turned out to be an exception because well I had waited since ages to see this phase of Wali. He's one of my favourite fictional characters, so I was always quite excited to see him on screen. So I don't completely blame you in thinking that the dialogues were ordinary.. the hilarious dialogues weren't included because the scenes they were related to were not shown in the drama. I wish it was more similar to the novel in the second half.. because the story focused solely on Wali, Faraah and AJ and a lil bit of Zarmeena and her husband. But khair hai! I think that is the closest they could come to in keeping it to the novel.. though still less of Tajammul family is a wish unfulfilled. 😆

I don't have any problem with the romantic stuff! It's just that thing of eating left over food was like whattt!? to me!Seriously Farah is supposed to be an intelligent, sensible modern girl! Oh well! I wish we could have done with some fun Wali and Fara scene! But whatever we got I am thankful except for that dreaded line!
Edited by Neurotic - 8 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Fariii !! Banto please shauq se banto ! Gulaab Jaman na bhoolna ☺️

Yaaar.. THIS is what we call CUTENESS literally !!!! ❤️

Matlab KUCH nai hua aur bahut kuch HO bhi gaya ☺️
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I STILL CAN'T SEE FARI 😭
Please post individual link without the code.
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg! I can finally see them 😆 Yay!
They're so damn good.

That snow scene uff! And Wali's smirk in that 5 saal wala dialogue
Aisi haseen galtiyan mein Wali ka expression ! ❤️
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haayee! These are amazing Fari <333
Post these on the CG too.. Wahan bhi I can't see anything
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I have I-can-bet kinda feeling that Obi will play a negative role in Sanam. He is really experimental and selective. From Aunn to Omer to Wali, all these roles were vastly different from each other. Thus, it won't be a surprise for me if he turns out to be a negative character in Sanam. I guess it's good if that would be the case.. versatility counts. I'm not really an Osman-Maya shipper tbh. I'm more into WaFa and Wali and Obi. Yes, they do look good but I'm not into shipping them.. I always fangirl about Wali and Faraah. <3

It would be exciting to see Obi nail a negative character😳

Oohh! I'd actually love to see Obi in a grey shaded role.. Like you said versatility counts