Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well, better at least say it in the middle of the episode, so we get some Wafa romance.
I live in Australia, partly why I'm in these forums and of course to share my Wafa fanfictions.
Oh you are on the other side of the world πŸ˜†

Yes I am hoping they give us at least one bonus WaFa scene
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg omg! I just turned on TV and ittefaq se, the last episode's new promo was on! Eeeks! :D

*bittersweet feelings*
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the promo
So much cruelty ...
I HATE YOU WALI SUHAIB KHAN
wali - NO YOU DONT
*sign* Yes I don't I love you πŸ˜†
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wali's not really being cruel lol, ok maybe a little, but he's just teasing her because she's practically screamed her lungs out about how much she hates him and doesn't want to be with him, so if that's so easy to say, then why isn't it easy to say "I love you, I've grown feelings for you" really girl, Behroz was stubborn enough *huffs* But I just noticed something. Remember when Moeez kidnapped Farah and said he wouldn't take her life, but rape her to get rid of her stubborness/strong character? I've realised that's kind of what Wali wants too, for Farah to stop being stubborn. But look how different their approaches are. Wali is simply teasing Farah, playing around with her in a sense while Moeez wanted to break her strength/stubborness by breaking her as a person. I make no sense...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No, you do. You're comparing two cousins that grew up poles apart.. one that she trusted and the other father trusted.
But let me tell you, there is no comparison against Wali.. especially not that meesna Moiz (yes, he will always be known as that)
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its last ep today
Check fb pg of diyar e dil
Promo is there!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Super excited for that time when i'll see "HUM TV uploaded Diyar E Dil Episode 33 27th October 2015" few seconds agoo!!
Phew.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Surbhi - the episode will do wonders to my state of mind though xD

Vidya - Yup, last update. I am so going to miss giving the updates as much as you will miss reading them. And tbh, it's not like DeD is my favourite show.. Yes, I do enjoy it a LOT and I love Wali but that's not enough to make it my favourite xD Plus these ATs were such fun that is why I started live updates warna I'm not even dedicated to shows or celebs. I don't make creations or vms or anything of that sort. LUs were fun while watching the episode. Haan agar we get to see them together in a show like AZ or DeD next time, I'll tapkofy with my LUs. Baaki shows ke LU ka time nahin hai behen! DeD ATs have been fun which made me get excited for each episode even more.

That picture is so us for the next few day LOL. It has been my routine for so long to stop studying and glue to TV by 8 every Tuesday. At least I have MNYH to keep me distracted.

@bold: thanks for the assurance Zaya...and Sanam hai na...now let us only hope they are paired with each other in it πŸ˜›

DeD ATs were fun with interesting reviews and updates and superb GIFs and VMs πŸ‘ Even now when i think of that screechy "Kabhi Nahiiinnn" in that "why you gotta be so rude" video by Mais, I am like this 🀣 Btw, why is Mais missing in action nowadays? πŸ˜”

And DeD will always be one of my favs (the others being ZGH, MZZB, MNYH, AZ, HS, JH, AA to name a few) If on one hand this serial epitomized love, sacrifice, respect for elders, family values...on the other hand it also showed the negative facets of human nature...Tajjamul, his wife, Moeez and to some extent even Ruhi played the negative aspects to perfection. Agha Jaan and Suhaib will be my fav characters in this story along with WaFa 😳 Will surely miss them all😭
#Countdownshuruhua