Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG Farah just say you love him already, it's not that hard lol, stop being as ziddi as Behroz. I've realised Farah is a lot like Behroz and Wali is a lot like Suhaib. So once they do get together and get rukhsati, they're going to be a very loving couple. Suhaib also was determined to get Behroz out of his zidd even if he had to die doing it. Wali is the same way, he wants Farah to accept him because she wants to, not because others want her to. For those who've read the novel, am I on the right track?
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

OMG Farah just say you love him already, it's not that hard lol, stop being as ziddi as Behroz. I've realised Farah is a lot like Behroz and Wali is a lot like Suhaib. So once they do get together and get rukhsati, they're going to be a very loving couple. Suhaib also was determined to get Behroz out of his zidd even if he had to die doing it. Wali is the same way, he wants Farah to accept him because she wants to, not because others want her to. For those who've read the novel, am I on the right track?

Yes you are 👍🏼
mary78613 thumbnail
#UltiGintiToDeDFinale

Word Count: 1

mary78613 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The last episode tmrw... Bitter sweet feeling it is. I wish I was here more often, life is taking a toll plus uni has kept me so busy. -_-

The promo has just left me more excited... I need more WaFa. 😳

WaliFarah thumbnail
Mary I want spoilers haha. So when Farah says to Wali "I love you, that's why I want to marry you" will he stall the teasing or will Agha Jaan scold him? 😆

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

I hope they are the leads and well opposite each other as i really think it would be lame of anybody to cast them in a show but "not together" right?

Exactly! So far in every show they have been a couple
Here they are still showing the old promo lol!
WaliFarah thumbnail
Same over here but meh it's not long now...don't worry Heavenly, we'll see our WaFa soon...once they accept each other and Farah stops being a dimwit *huffs* If she can scream "I hate you" what's so hard saying "I love you"
LOL she will say it now!
Where do you live btw?