Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Zayalicious-- I will start watching MNYH after tomorrow. Have heard alot about it!
But i don't know like it happens if you see a couple, its difficult to see them with other leads, i have seen AZ n now DED. But yeah, i will see!
Edited by surbhimathur - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do not understand why many of you still think that OsMaya didn't get romantic scenes in their shows. In my opinion, they have got enough and pretty romantic scenes in AZ and DeD. For anyone who has seen AZ would know better. There were kind of scenes like placing hands on mouth, eyelocks and a bit of shying from the girl's side. I remember Zara even did Aunn's hairdo in one scene and then they had an eyelock. If that's not romantic, then what is it? They got more than we normally see in comparison to other Pakistani dramas. As fas as DeD goes, Farhat Ishtiaq is one of the romantic writers in the lot. Plus, she has added a lot more WaFa scenes than they were in the novel. We got their horse riding as well. And even the bickering and fights the leads of a sweet romantic story get. Trust me, guys, you couldn't have gotten any more romance. Yes I do complain that family drama took up space. But it took space of episodes not the WaFa track. When we look back, we can actually observe the proper development of their relationship shown. Novel had a far, far simpler WaFa story. Farhat even added intense scenes, bickering (which was not there AT ALL in the novel). Now what more she could have added? For the content and level of Pakistani family dramas, WaFa and Aunn-Zara did get more romantic stuff that we see. Idk what you guys are comparing from.. but I don't even think I've seen any more romance in other shows. Yes, ZGH might be an exception. But this was the limit.. don't dream of what doesn't happen :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aunn zaara every scene had a comic element even the so called romantic scenes which kinda ruined the essence
And in Ded given its a farhat show as u said she is the best in writing romantic scenes...there was nothing in Ded...even if she had put more scenes than the novel it was all about bickering fighting taunting screaming at each other whereas in other farhat shows like Mata e jaan and humsafar there were QUITE A few super sweet romantic scenes between the leads...in Ded only ruhi behroze got loads of romance...whereas the popular couples aka WAFA and suhaib arjumand hardly got any romantic interaction and we kept waiting n waiting
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me the comic element in aunn zara never ruined a single scene, I really liked it. Aunn zara had their share of romantic scenes the bed scene where zara is sleeping on aun's arm even when they did the "deed" it was sooo dam obvious :p

As for ded I agree with zaya the novel was way tooo simpler, they were a few scenes that's all. Lol infact the last episode promo have all the novel scenes . Previously all the scenes we saw were added by Farhat ishtiaq we even got a proper hug like seriously novel mein soch bi nahi skhti ti hug ka :p
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I do not understand why many of you still think that OsMaya didn't get romantic scenes in their shows. In my opinion, they have got enough and pretty romantic scenes in AZ and DeD. For anyone who has seen AZ would know better. There were kind of scenes like placing hands on mouth, eyelocks and a bit of shying from the girl's side. I remember Zara even did Aunn's hairdo in one scene and then they had an eyelock. If that's not romantic, then what is it? They got more than we normally see in comparison to other Pakistani dramas. As fas as DeD goes, Farhat Ishtiaq is one of the romantic writers in the lot. Plus, she has added a lot more WaFa scenes than they were in the novel. We got their horse riding as well. And even the bickering and fights the leads of a sweet romantic story get. Trust me, guys, you couldn't have gotten any more romance. Yes I do complain that family drama took up space. But it took space of episodes not the WaFa track. When we look back, we can actually observe the proper development of their relationship shown. Novel had a far, far simpler WaFa story. Farhat even added intense scenes, bickering (which was not there AT ALL in the novel). Now what more she could have added? For the content and level of Pakistani family dramas, WaFa and Aunn-Zara did get more romantic stuff that we see. Idk what you guys are comparing from.. but I don't even think I've seen any more romance in other shows. Yes, ZGH might be an exception. But this was the limit.. don't dream of what doesn't happen :P

i totally agree. I'm not complaining about lack of "romantic" scenes.. i'm complaining about lack of WaFa.. I don't want to see family anymore.. they take over the show and it's annoying.. lol

Lack of romance would go to Arjumand-Suhaib.. I wanted to see more of them. But no, he died too soon :(

can't wait till tomorrow :)
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Surbhi - the episode will do wonders to my state of mind though xD

Vidya - Yup, last update. I am so going to miss giving the updates as much as you will miss reading them. :( Mol and DeD end this week so that leaves me with only MNYH's repeat telecast. I will give another shows a shot only during Christmas holidays. And tbh, it's not like DeD is my favourite show.. Yes, I do enjoy it a LOT and I love Wali but that's not enough to make it my favourite xD Plus these ATs were such fun that is why I started live updates warna I'm not even dedicated to shows or celebs. I don't make creations or vms or anything of that sort. LUs were fun while watching the episode. Haan agar we get to see them together in a show like AZ or DeD next time, I'll tapkofy with my LUs. Baaki shows ke LU ka time nahin hai behen! DeD ATs have been fun which made me get excited for each episode even more.

That picture is so us for the next few day LOL. It has been my routine for so long to stop studying and glue to TV by 8 every Tuesday. At least I have MNYH to keep me distracted.

Very true, the AT's have made it more fun therefore made one excited for each episode...

If it wasn't for the AT's, I probably would've skipped and binged watched at a time... lI Lost my focus from studies for this show..lol I'm not complaining because I have had so much fun with the AT and LU,.. but i'll save that stuff for after the show is over...lol
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I saw the new promo!

It begins with Wali is biting on an apple and has that mixture of evil and sharaarti look in his eyes. 'Aaj raat main ek bauhat ehem ailaan karna chahta hoon'and he look at Faraah, who looks pretty scared. Next, Faraah is crying with her head on AJ's kness and saying 'Agha Jaan, Wali mujhse nafrat karta hai.' Wali is standing on the door and seeing her crying. He just folds his arma as if it's some scene to enjoy xD Faraah is rushing in a corridor and she ends up bumping into AJ there. Faraah is crying under the blanket. Next, Wali says something like, 'Faraah, aaj 1st April hai aur aaj hamari talaaq hogi.' Faraah is like controlling her tears.

Wali will make her confess even if it means saying mean things to make her cry. He will defo bring her on the verge of her fright of divorce to get the much deserving 'izhaar e mohabbat' outta her mouth. 😆

Haaye! Thanks so much for this!
I so can't wait!

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiyara

new promo link 😊

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b32nq_diyar-e-dil-last-episode-promo_shortfilms

Thanks so much for the link 😳😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

I have a math test on Wednesday and I'm so preparing for it right now, so that I can watch the last episode in peace. It is going to have all my favourite bits from the novel 😳

All the best 🤗
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
So officially the last episode tmrw.. 🤔