Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww...such a nice promo.omggg
hadh h cuteness ki in donon pe.im loving it. Im sooo happy thy are going to show farah complaining to aghajaan abt wali tht scene was sooo beautifully written in the novel anxiously waiting for last but definately and not at all the least episde
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou so much for the link man.
I am super duper excited for tomorrow, gosh i got myself charged up again! ^___^
They are magic together! OsMaya in one frame gives me feeels!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Phank You 4 the promo update, Hermain. πŸ˜‰

You're a saviour.

And, all the best for the maths test. You are surely gonna ace it.

You're vaalcum, CP. Yaar aapka naam bada mushkil hai.. I can never get it right xD

It is pretty easy.. araam se hojayega πŸ˜‰
clockworknerd thumbnail
I saw the promo again and realised that I had missed to mention the part where Wali was talking to the lawyer on phone and asked him if the 'papers' were ready and Faraah hears this. But then the link has been posted!

Idk why but I'm not even excited. I waited for this very last part of the novel for some 30+ weeks, tou kya thenga excitement hogi!? Maybe the episode could do the job of leaving me crazy. πŸ˜†
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
surbhimathur thumbnail
^Haha thats really a long time!
Then i really hope it does leave all of us crazy!
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Idk why but I'm not even excited. I waited for this very last part of the novel for some 30+ weeks, tou kya thenga excitement hogi!? Maybe the episode could do the job of leaving me crazy. πŸ˜†

Hey Zaya, thanks for the promo update...so tomm will be one last update of DeD from you πŸ˜” Am really going to miss your live updates...Please do tell us in advance, which other show you will be following after DeD and will be giving updates...will follow you there πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, after tomm I will be like this for some days πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

surbhimathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hey Zaya, thanks for the promo update...so tomm will be one last update of DeD from youπŸ˜” Am really going to miss your live updates...Please do tell us in advance, which other show you will be following after DeD and will be giving updates...will follow you thereπŸ˜ƒ

Btw, after tomm I will be like this for some daysπŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Same feelings :S
This show is epic :|
LOL find a new addiction, or wait for Sanam :P
clockworknerd thumbnail
Surbhi - the episode will do wonders to my state of mind though xD
Vidya - Yup, last update. I am so going to miss giving the updates as much as you will miss reading them. :( Mol and DeD end this week so that leaves me with only MNYH's repeat telecast. I will give another shows a shot only during Christmas holidays. And tbh, it's not like DeD is my favourite show.. Yes, I do enjoy it a LOT and I love Wali but that's not enough to make it my favourite xD Plus these ATs were such fun that is why I started live updates warna I'm not even dedicated to shows or celebs. I don't make creations or vms or anything of that sort. LUs were fun while watching the episode. Haan agar we get to see them together in a show like AZ or DeD next time, I'll tapkofy with my LUs. Baaki shows ke LU ka time nahin hai behen! DeD ATs have been fun which made me get excited for each episode even more.

That picture is so us for the next few day LOL. It has been my routine for so long to stop studying and glue to TV by 8 every Tuesday. At least I have MNYH to keep me distracted.
surbhimathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LOL find a new addiction, or wait for Sanam :P

I hope they are the leads and well opposite each other as i really think it would be lame of anybody to cast them in a show but "not together" right?