Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam...

This pic was posted by Maya sometime in May this year.

Work mode on..!! #1stday #newlook #sanamserial #humtv #feelinggreat #lovebeinggirl

#desilook #mayaali

She is looking cute 😳

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I think OsMaya need a pure romantic storyline. DeD was more family oriented so while we did get cute moments like the hug and Ye aap kya kar rahi hain Miss Tarzan and their initial meeting after the nikah, they couldn't focus too much on it, because in reality, they were only sufferers due to their parents' actions. I heard someone mentioning the OST makes it look like the story is only really about Behroz/Ruhi, if we consider that, isn't it though? Behroz loved Ruhi which was why the whole family drama started...if Behroz had listened to Agha Jaan and married Arjumand, then there would be no family drama and Wali and Farah would probably be siblings instead

Yeah ! Hardly we have got anything to see between the leads ... because of the story line being focused on family too ... 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw the new promo!
It begins with Wali is biting on an apple and has that mixture of evil and sharaarti look in his eyes. 'Aaj raat main ek bauhat ehem ailaan karna chahta hoon'and he look at Faraah, who looks pretty scared. Next, Faraah is crying with her head on AJ's kness and saying 'Agha Jaan, Wali mujhse nafrat karta hai.' Wali is standing on the door and seeing her crying. He just folds his arma as if it's some scene to enjoy xD Faraah is rushing in a corridor and she ends up bumping into AJ there. Faraah is crying under the blanket. Next, Wali says something like, 'Faraah, aaj 1st April hai aur aaj hamari talaaq hogi.' Faraah is like controlling her tears.

Wali will make her confess even if it means saying mean things to make her cry. He will defo bring her on the verge of her fright of divorce to get the much deserving 'izhaar e mohabbat' outta her mouth. 😆

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a math test on Wednesday and I'm so preparing for it right now, so that I can watch the last episode in peace. It is going to have all my favourite bits from the novel 😳
OMGGG so there is a new promo! Here they are just promoting the last episode with the old promo :@
i hope we get the new one tonight!
Poor Farah, isko bhi Wali se poora poora badla lena chahiye
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I saw the new promo!

It begins with Wali is biting on an apple and has that mixture of evil and sharaarti look in his eyes. 'Aaj raat main ek bauhat ehem ailaan karna chahta hoon'and he look at Faraah, who looks pretty scared. Next, Faraah is crying with her head on AJ's kness and saying 'Agha Jaan, Wali mujhse nafrat karta hai.' Wali is standing on the door and seeing her crying. He just folds his arma as if it's some scene to enjoy xD Faraah is rushing in a corridor and she ends up bumping into AJ there. Faraah is crying under the blanket. Next, Wali says something like, 'Faraah, aaj 1st April hai aur aaj hamari talaaq hogi.' Faraah is like controlling her tears.

Wali will make her confess even if it means saying mean things to make her cry. He will defo bring her on the verge of her fright of divorce to get the much deserving 'izhaar e mohabbat' outta her mouth.😆

Amazing! Thankyou so much.
This is so crazy, i don't want to expect anything but can't help it! :X
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I saw the new promo!

Wali will make her confess even if it means saying mean things to make her cry. He will defo bring her on the verge of her fright of divorce to get the much deserving 'izhaar e mohabbat' outta her mouth. 😆

Thanks for sharing the new promo!!
Sounds so exciting, can't wait for the final piece of the show 😃
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw the new promo!

Phank You 4 the promo update, Hermain. 😉

You're a saviour.

And, all the best for the maths test. You are surely gonna ace it.

kiyara thumbnail

new promo link 😊

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b32nq_diyar-e-dil-last-episode-promo_shortfilms
aaahhh thank you for the link