Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
And the Countdown begins!
Can't wait for tomorrow.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

SO TRUE

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS

since Maya did more dramas she did get the chance to work with other heroes but since okb has done so less dramas and most of them r with Maya I really want him to do shows with other heroines...I luved him with sana javed in GOYA

Also he has another show ready to air...munkir...I didn't know it's written by zafar sir ...a few days bk zafar sir told me his next show after sangat is munkir n I was pleasantly surprised but sadly okb is paired with zermeeney in that show which is again a disappointment...I had no hopes for the show initially but after knowing it's by zafar sir now I wish the cast was better...only okb isn't enuf to pull a show

BUT I M STILL VERY HAPPY OSMAYA has been paired together again...after the initial success in aunn zaara the popularity of their chemistry has reached greater heights like never before and I m glad hum tv is already cashing on it ...plus for some reason we never got to see any romantic scene between osmaya in any of their shows...there was literally nothing in aunn zara...not even hand holding and in Ded also we got nothing...which is very surprising n unfortunate but true whereas in goya okb had quite a few beautiful scenes with sana javed and Maya also has romantic scenes n dialogues with other heroes in other dramas but NOTHING WITH OSMAYA...I was looking forward to Ded that at least yaaha ton kuch hoga but here also they will show the union in the end a d that's all we wud get...so HOPEFULLY WE GET A FEW ROMANTIC SCENES OF OSMAYA IN SANAM...but how can u guys be sure it has okb with her...did okb post any insta pics or tweets to confirm or are we all guessing

Maya is really getting a lot of good shows with good heroes and her acting

exactly all we got gilmzs what they can do together...I always wonder if in few scenes they can create so much passion ...then imagine what they can do in proper romantic script...
AS of mention of Goya I was sky high happy becoz I absolutely love OKB in that which broke his comic image in his v-blog n as aunn... now With Wali we can see more of his other shade ... Maya I love her MNYH, Az. Both of them came a long way now its high time they take some character based role..i mean DED have this long list of cast ...due to which spotlight get diluted ..now both of them have enough talent to make a show hit.
Dhani_ thumbnail
just a day more
excited* ⭐️⭐️
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can't believe it's the last episode tomorrow 😳

Finally, I'll get to see this scene... How I wish it isn't a dream and we get a scene where her fingers are lingering over his face... Eeeks

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We'll definitely get some romantic moments tomorrow...I'm really hoping for at least 1 hand holding scene after the big confession 😳
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hinna πŸ˜†
I am also starting to like Maya, but thora thora πŸ˜›
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

We'll definitely get some romantic moments tomorrow...I'm really hoping for at least 1 hand holding scene after the big confession 😳

you speak my heart amnaπŸ˜›
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loved them ! Mikal, Hareem and Maya ❀️
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Maya is usually well dressed when it comes to casuals.

Pretty

Thanks for sharing Anam ! 😊
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Okay now the good news...SANAM will air on Hum TV.

Maya has already begun shooting for it going by her Insta posts.

Random.. #onset #karachilife #shoot #sanam #humtv #comingsoon #tagforlikes

#instafilter #mayaali

Pretty 😊