Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
They keep showing the old promo!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh well.. another show with them as leads. It's not like I don't want to see them together but I want to see Obi with so many other actresses that I like. Maya tou still has worked with quite a few other actors other than Obi but he hasn't. I have been waiting to see him with Arij cuz in the younger lot, she is defo the best actress.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They keep showing the old promo!

Idhar tou no promo at all. They're just repeating the last episode tagline below. Humtv wale ab bhi nahin sudhre 😆
They seem to be promoting Mol and not DeD, yeh kahan ka insaaf hai!
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so frustrated at hum tv i told my father tht this channel keeps on showing every serial promo frm mondy to saturday except the serial tht i watch which comes on tuesdy he said beta they only promote the things tht are not famous look at the advertisement thy keep on repeating the same advertisement bcz tht thing is not famous and thy want ppl to like it the serual must be so popular tht it doesnt need any promotions i was soo happy and said yes it is quite famous.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Oh well.. another show with them as leads. It's not like I don't want to see them together but I want to see Obi with so many other actresses that I like. Maya tou still has worked with quite a few other actors other than Obi but he hasn't. I have been waiting to see him with Arij cuz in the younger lot, she is defo the best actress.

SO TRUE

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS

since Maya did more dramas she did get the chance to work with other heroes but since okb has done so less dramas and most of them r with Maya I really want him to do shows with other heroines...I luved him with sana javed in GOYA

Also he has another show ready to air...munkir...I didn't know it's written by zafar sir ...a few days bk zafar sir told me his next show after sangat is munkir n I was pleasantly surprised but sadly okb is paired with zermeeney in that show which is again a disappointment...I had no hopes for the show initially but after knowing it's by zafar sir now I wish the cast was better...only okb isn't enuf to pull a show

BUT I M STILL VERY HAPPY OSMAYA has been paired together again...after the initial success in aunn zaara the popularity of their chemistry has reached greater heights like never before and I m glad hum tv is already cashing on it ...plus for some reason we never got to see any romantic scene between osmaya in any of their shows...there was literally nothing in aunn zara...not even hand holding and in Ded also we got nothing...which is very surprising n unfortunate but true whereas in goya okb had quite a few beautiful scenes with sana javed and Maya also has romantic scenes n dialogues with other heroes in other dramas but NOTHING WITH OSMAYA...I was looking forward to Ded that at least yaaha ton kuch hoga but here also they will show the union in the end a d that's all we wud get...so HOPEFULLY WE GET A FEW ROMANTIC SCENES OF OSMAYA IN SANAM...but how can u guys be sure it has okb with her...did okb post any insta pics or tweets to confirm or are we all guessing

Maya is really getting a lot of good shows with good heroes and her acting
clockworknerd thumbnail
Abby, Osman said in an interview that he was reading Haseeb's script of Sanam but he hasn't signed anything. However, his brother said on instagram or somewhere that he will be in Sanam with Maya. Now it depends whether the interview was taken before Obi's brother said that.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I definitely agree.. I want to see him paired opposite some other actresses too.. I'd love to see him Arij or Aiza.. Even though he did do that Ramadan drama with Aiza.. But his chemistry with Maya is amazing so i'd love to see them together again
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think OsMaya need a pure romantic storyline. DeD was more family oriented so while we did get cute moments like the hug and Ye aap kya kar rahi hain Miss Tarzan and their initial meeting after the nikah, they couldn't focus too much on it, because in reality, they were only sufferers due to their parents' actions. I heard someone mentioning the OST makes it look like the story is only really about Behroz/Ruhi, if we consider that, isn't it though? Behroz loved Ruhi which was why the whole family drama started...if Behroz had listened to Agha Jaan and married Arjumand, then there would be no family drama and Wali and Farah would probably be siblings instead
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for WaFa romance !