Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

This song is also suitable for both..

Saade naal ravoge te naara saada ishq ae
Hor kithhe jaao ge te bara wadda risk ae

🀣

Risk ae ve risk ae bara wada risk ae 🀣
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Haha you should read the other member (Shruthi's) posts. She wrote beautiful stuff on each episode. Deep, insightful stuff.
Coming to the show, its a beautiful tale of life really, beyond just the love story. All the characters had a lot of depth. Dialogues were just GOLD.
Let me know what you thought of the show when you finish it.

I don't like female leads that are immature, have a motormouth but Sudha is an exception kinda.. she reminds me of another such character, Aleeza, that I love despite her immaturity and emotional beahviour. That's because I can kind of understand where she's coming from or why she's like that. It's all lovable when you realise why she childish like that. The actress is so amazing. I remember watching her in Sunaina years ago πŸ˜†

Chandar reminds of the male lead from the same book. Even C and S's relationship is like Umar and Aleeza's.. the relationship is not like very similar but the basic outline is very similar. These kind of stories just make me cry with the characters.. it's always so deep, touching and you HAVE no option but fall for such imperfect perfection.

I don't like this girl Pammi πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When Wali saved Farah..

"Ke mein hoon hero tera"
clockworknerd thumbnail

How do you know that I live in France ? :O #StalkersAlert3 🀣

Haan behen! Mere paas tumhe stalk karne ke ilawa aur koi kaam nahin hai πŸ˜† I stalk you in every single thread of PSF, pata hai xD

You've mentioned it in one of the DeD ATs and quite a few other threads :P #MainBeqasoorHoon πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Kuch esa likho jo meri samajh aye. 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Haan behen! Mere paas tumhe stalk karne ke ilawa aur koi kaam nahin hai πŸ˜† I stalk you in every single thread of PSF, pata hai xD

You've mentioned it in one of the DeD ATs and quite a few other threads :P #MainBeqasoorHoon πŸ˜†

Dhat.. Insaan dil rakhne k liye hi keh deta hai.. K Haan .. Haan I stalked you .. πŸ₯Ί Pata hai.. Mere cheeks laaal hojate hain bilkul when people say that.. Bilkul aise ☺️

I know.. I was taang kheench-ing of yours all the way from Pakistan to France πŸ˜†.

And.. BTW thanks for the tareef of my Urdu 😳.. But wo itni achi kaise hai.. Yeh Raaz 4 hai 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

🀣

Word Count: 0

clockworknerd thumbnail

Dhat.. Insaan dil rakhne k liye hi keh deta hai.. K Haan .. Haan I stalked you .. πŸ₯Ί Pata hai.. Mere cheeks laaal hojate hain bilkul when people say that.. Bilkul aise ☺️

I know.. I was taang kheench-ing of yours all the way from Pakistan to France πŸ˜†.

And.. BTW thanks for the tareef of my Urdu 😳.. But wo itni achi kaise hai.. Yeh Raaz 4 hai 🀣

tou main ne kon sa tumhara dil toda? I said I stalk you in every single thread.. ab tmhari naak aur cheeks dono laal honay chahiye πŸ˜†

Bring on raaz number 1 πŸ˜†
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh le le Zaya.. Wait lemme say it..

The song me n Nisbah are singing is of Abrar ul Haq.. It says

Saade naal ravoge te naara saada ishq ae

Hamare saath rahoge toh hamara naara ( slogan ) Ishq hai

Hor kitthe jaaao ge te bara wadda risk ae

Kahin aur jaaoge toh bohat bara risk hai πŸ˜†

And Nisbah is humming the same thing as it is in the song but it sounds super funny 🀣

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
O teriii... I forgot to tell.. Hiw I can I make this mistake here being a medical student :O

Dil toot nahi sakta because it's a muscle not a bone.. So actually mera dil phat gaya when you said that 🀣