Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Its not us only .Maya is also jn DED hangover.
Now that it's finally starting to sink in, that Diyar-E-Dil has come to an end on Screen, I just want to take a moment to thank each and every single one of you for all the love you guys have showered upon me, for all the positive comments, feed back and criticism you guys posted for every single episode till the last... The huge and massive success that Diyar-e-dil is and has become is all because of you guys! I know I'm not able to reply to each person individually but I do read every single comment and I'm so overwhelmed by them all... I want to also thank the Whole Team of Diyar-e-dil, will miss you all my dd team... Once again thank you sooo much guys... And don't worry, I'll be back on your screens very soon, until then keep spreading and sharing the love...
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I still cant believe this show has ended, still not over those epic finale moments!!

I'm sooo looking forward to "Sanam"...need more romantic OsMaya scenes!!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Ashu: This thread is almost finished.. I think we should complete it and then shift to Sanam thread
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Janani.

Im Fyn dr!! hw r u??

Nope!! hv watched Humsafar, ZGH. Watched DeD as a my frnd of mine suggested me to watch it. now gna watch Aunn Zara since i luv OsMaya😳 after watching DeD😊

Aaww yaa watch Aunn Zara, it has 19 episodes only and is a happy happy simple story..
Only problem is that it's not HD on YT..
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

New updates on Sanam:

Osman and Maya have already shot for the first spell of the show.
They are playing the leads AND are opposite each other. MUBARAK TO ALL! πŸ˜† So even if he is playing a grey shaded/negative character Maya is still going to be opposite him πŸ˜†

Really?? Pakki news hai naa?

Aawww I am gonna love it 😳
Opposite hai naa, that's what matter, positiv ho yaa negativ, I dont mind πŸ˜†
Hifah thumbnail
I watched ANC I only liked till episode 10 after that I was hating it. I only watched coz of osmaya the only good thing. End is so bakwass.meesha goes with rumman n they showed obi as coward lover I dnt like it at all. It was his first serial and he acted really well.
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

@Ashu: This thread is almost finished.. I think we should complete it and then shift to Sanam thread

I think so too, it would be better..😳

@fawadbae
TFS
Sweet message...i love the sweet to fans celebs even more..
The_Imane thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

I watched ANC I only liked till episode 10 after that I was hating it. I only watched coz of osmaya the only good thing. End is so bakwass.meesha goes with rumman n they showed obi as coward lover I dnt like it at all. It was his first serial and he acted really well.

I am watching that too..only for Osmaya
But it's going crappy way..no osmaya scene..
And i hate that ruman
It would have been better if they kept it the original way, no need to include that creep in the story..
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

I think so too, it would be better..😳

@fawadbae
TFS
Sweet message...i love the sweet to fans celebs even more..

😳 thnx I m desperately waiting for osmaya come back though Maya is coming back soon. But osmaya is the royal couple and they are my drug.
Hifah thumbnail
Jaldi jaldi is AT ko finish karo.