Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I cant wait for Saturday to see what happened. Adeel is too obsessed with Rana right now, he's very determined to get her at any cost. Maybe its something else she's signing and not nikah nama. Adeel and Rana aren't getting married this soon and she will move out the place and he will keep stalking her to collage etc.
ainee i dont even know who that girl is :P

ARY dramas are quite good actually...Bekasoor, mere jeevan saathi and guzaarish are good shows
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I cant wait for Saturday to see what happened. Adeel is too obsessed with Rana right now, he's very determined to get her at any cost. Maybe its something else she's signing and not nikah nama. Adeel and Rana aren't getting married this soon and she will move out the place and he will keep stalking her to collage etc.

what cud the papers be about...the curiosity is killing me
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think It'll be the nikah nama only or some sort of agreement kidnapping her and threatening her all the way doesn't make sense if he doesn't get married to her so I'm hoping It's nikah only but let's see is new promo out online ?? one thing about hum shows which is commendable is the opulent setup they spend a great deal on production it's really appealing to the eye!!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the promo link.. I was thinking maybe they're showing the scenes out of order, but then remembered that he'd already kidnapped her at the end of the last episode. Can't wait for the weekend!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Can hardly wait for the next episode now after the promo.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this drama has 22 episodes as mentioned by someone earlier then it must end sometime in March-April.Right?Yahan to ek week guzarna mushkil ho raha hai...aur aise humein April tak tadapna hoga??? Not fair 😭
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

what cud the papers be about...the curiosity is killing me

Yeah going by extended promo looks like they didnt got married.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ainee i dont even know who that girl is :P

ARY dramas are quite good actually...Bekasoor, mere jeevan saathi and guzaarish are good shows

LOVE Mere Jeevan saath need to catch up on it though.