Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The shows on the small channel are much better than the ones on that big channels.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
new promo out
starts with gul e rana signing some papers...next they show gul e rana telling her taya abu that maria loves adeel a lot...next scene adeel says to gul e rana that agr yeh rishta hua toh tumhe bhi zafri se shaadi karni hogi...next scene the dupatta scene where adeel was doing something with rana's dupatta n rana's mother sees them...adeel says that he n rana like each other...

im not understanding that y is gul e rana telling er taya abu about maria n adeel...that means that those papers she signed were not nikah nama papers
Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago
dont bother watching Aabru
im surprised umera ahmed has written the screenplay
the show looks pathetic

Hum TV had better shows before because they were mostly adapted from novels...now its just the same old story being recycled again and again with new characters
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Echofades

I lost faith in Humtv after Sadqay tumhare. I didn't like that show.

o yeah i forgot to mention sadqey.It was bad as well. But it still had some story (which got ruined later).Pathetic male lead killed the show and slightly better ending still saved it.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

dont bother watching Aabru

im surprised umera ahmed has written the screenplay
the show looks pathetic

Hum TV had better shows before because they were mostly adapted from novels...now its just the same old story being recycled again and again with new characters

The main girl,i have never seen her before nor i know her name.She is looking good to me,playing a bad girl so badly 😆

I just hate divorce stories. Two marriages do bother me like any thing but the trend of showing divorces have increased so much that it scares a viewer like me,about the concept of marriage and getting married.It really affects me negatively.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

o yeah i forgot to mention sadqey.It was bad as well. But it still had some story (which got ruined later).Pathetic male lead killed the show and slightly better ending still saved it.

Show started off well but turn Pathetic later on.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
All of ARY dramas on air right now are pathetic.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

new promo out

starts with gul e rana signing some papers...next they show gul e rana telling her taya abu that maria loves adeel a lot...next scene adeel says to gul e rana that agr yeh rishta hua toh tumhe bhi zafri se shaadi karni hogi...next scene the dupatta scene where adeel was doing something with rana's dupatta n rana's mother sees them...adeel says that he n rana like each other...

im not understanding that y is gul e rana telling er taya abu about maria n adeel...that means that those papers she signed were not nikah nama papers

i was thinking about the same thing that why she was saying so.May be she is thinking that making maria married to adeel will make her get rid of him and he may have to divorce her and all that...If yes then she doesn't know adeel till now 😆

Guess we'll have to wait for weekend : p
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

All of ARY dramas on air right now are pathetic.

i thank God don't watch any of ARY digital shows. i remember watching a show called behnain on ARY zindagi ages back. Do they still show that show? 😆
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

i was thinking about the same thing that why she was saying so.May be she is thinking that making maria married to adeel will make her get rid of him and he may have to divorce her and all that...If yes then she doesn't know adeel till now 😆

Guess we'll have to wait for weekend : p

i guess they havent got married else adeel wud never say that rana will have to marry zafri...if she was his wife he wud never have said this to her...i dont want maria to come between them..all i want to see is adeel n rana...