Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Oh WOW! The Trps are amazing! I actually can't believe that.. Didn't realise this would be such a big him.

Now considering Chup Raho starred Feroze and Sajal and had high trps i'm starting to think these two have a huge fanbase! Either that or it could just be a coincidence.. Ofcourse i'm not taking any credit away from the other cast members in both serials. But both Chup Raho and Gul-e-Rana have had SKYHIGH trps! I wonder if the reason is Feroze-Sajal pairing..

No it's not about the fan base...chup raho was such a bit hit coz the script screenplay dialogues were too good and syed zibrun was UNBELIEVABLE as numair...sajal was ok...feroze was also ok...chup raho took syed zibrun to stardom which we never got...And trps used to come coz audience wanted to see what numair does next

But here I must say sajjal feroze has STRUCK GOLD...people r hooked to the show for the script screenplay...this show attracts viwrrs like a magnet
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
And if given alternative choices I wud hv luved to see ARIJ AND AGHA ALI in this show
Coz I always wanted to see them opposite each other but don't understand why r they never paired together till now

And arij wud hv kicked ass as gul e rana

And apart from feroze only agha ali cud hv played adeel to the T
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This show is so good and I enjoy watching the character Adeel. He is so complicated and unpredictable can not tell what goes on in his head.

In real life a man like Adeel would be scary and Gul e rana is a perfect woman for him. She will bring him on his knees & that will be interesting to watch.

My parents & I watch this show and my dad was like what is this guy doing 😆

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't know why everyone shuns humtv by comparing it to that era only when humsafar maat and mere qatil mere dildar used to air together and they were like the terrific trio and took hum tv higher like never before

But that's jus the starting ...not all the time shows can't be compared to these 3 and put down

On the contrary 2015 belonged to HUM TV and HUM TV only

Geo had jus one hit PMB ...all other shows of the. Hv been super flops...ARY can b tawarded as CRAPFEST channel of 2015...the first half shows were intolerable and the 2nd half shows which started with lots of hype and we were thinking ary might b bk with a bang ...those new shows also turned nothing extraordinary...

on the contrary throughout the year HUM had always given us 3 to 4 good shows to watch a week

HUM TV had been the life saver this year
[/QUOTE
No its not just those shows but at that time the dramas focused on different topics...it was only after Maat where every single drama started focusing on sibling rivalry and now every drama is about second marriage
Compared to this, ARY is doing a much better job at producing new stories
I cant say much about Geo because I dont watch many shows on it

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I only watch HumTv shows mostly. I am not liking any of ARY shows these days.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

Actually majority of Sajal shows have really high TRP's. APL through was a bad show it was the number 1 show when it was on air. That show took Geo to another level, She also had high TRP shows likeMeri Ladli,Nanhi,Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein,Mastana Mahi,Sannata etc... Se's a lucky girl.

I wonder if that is just a coincidence or if she has a loyal fanbase
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

I only watch HumTv shows mostly. I am not liking any of ARY shows these days.

Same! I only watch Hum TV and Geo dramas.. Don't even tune into ARY lol
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I wonder if that is just a coincidence or if she has a loyal fanbase

I think don't know if she just choose scrips that connect to TRP viewers or she's just plain lucky? Expect for her shows on the small channels. Almost all the shows she is apart of turns out to be huge TRP success.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Personally i think they have gone down a lot compared to 2 years ago
now we only get 1 or 2 good shows at a time wo bhi mushkil se and the other shows are all about second marriages
i miss those days when we had a whole weekend to look forward to great shows such as humsafar, maat etc

I totally totally second you hinna. The quality and production graph has gone so much down .I had almost left watching the channel then diyar-e-dil brought me back.And now this one and may be the new started one,aabro (yet to watch first episode).

i don't know if its me only but this year i feel hum tv has given most pathetic serials. And Tum merey pas raho,sangat,Tumharey siwa top the list, Sangat and tumharey siwa really badly need to go off air IMO.

P.S : Trp of GR is really wow. congratz fans :P
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I lost faith in Humtv after Sadqay tumhare. I didn't like that show.