Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
iv just managed to see few scenes of this...
Feroze khan doing an awsome job as i expected
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That VM is amazing, love the scenes put together.
The song is going straight onto my ipod.
Now I have a crush on Feroze. His smile and the way he bites his lip

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Echofades

TRP is actually 7.2 for last Saturday epi. Feroze posted this on twitter.

OMGGG

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE

the last show to reach trp mark 7 n above was CHUP RAHO last year and co incidentally that also had sajjal and feroze but that time a HUGE credit had to be given to SYED JIBRUN for keeping the viwers at the edge of their seats

But here it's a FEROZE show all the way

Looks like this is a huge turning point in feroze career

Der aya duroost aya
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣
Any time I'm either reading the comments on this thread or listening to the OST, a promo for Gul e Rana comes on the tv.
Is it a sign? What does it mean? 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sadly I don't have Humtv here in the US. But HumTv is the best channel ever, they are fast with there uploads. Love them for them.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh WOW! The Trps are amazing! I actually can't believe that.. Didn't realise this would be such a big him.

Now considering Chup Raho starred Feroze and Sajal and had high trps i'm starting to think these two have a huge fanbase! Either that or it could just be a coincidence.. Ofcourse i'm not taking any credit away from the other cast members in both serials. But both Chup Raho and Gul-e-Rana have had SKYHIGH trps! I wonder if the reason is Feroze-Sajal pairing..

Originally posted by: Echofades

Sadly I don't have Humtv here in the US. But HumTv is the best channel ever, they are fast with there uploads. Love them for them.

Personally i think they have gone down a lot compared to 2 years ago
now we only get 1 or 2 good shows at a time wo bhi mushkil se and the other shows are all about second marriages
i miss those days when we had a whole weekend to look forward to great shows such as humsafar, maat etc
Feroze is very lucky I believe to be getting such good projects at the start of his career!!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Oh WOW! The Trps are amazing! I actually can't believe that.. Didn't realise this would be such a big him.

Now considering Chup Raho starred Feroze and Sajal and had high trps i'm starting to think these two have a huge fanbase! Either that or it could just be a coincidence.. Ofcourse i'm not taking any credit away from the other cast members in both serials. But both Chup Raho and Gul-e-Rana have had SKYHIGH trps! I wonder if the reason is Feroze-Sajal pairing..

Actually majority of Sajal shows have really high TRP's. APL through was a bad show it was the number 1 show when it was on air. That show took Geo to another level, She also had high TRP shows like Meri Ladli, Nanhi, Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein, Mastana Mahi, Sannata etc... Se's a lucky girl.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Personally i think they have gone down a lot compared to 2 years ago
now we only get 1 or 2 good shows at a time wo bhi mushkil se and the other shows are all about second marriages
i miss those days when we had a whole weekend to look forward to great shows such as humsafar, maat etc

I don't know why everyone shuns humtv by comparing it to that era only when humsafar maat and mere qatil mere dildar used to air together and they were like the terrific trio and took hum tv higher like never before

But that's jus the starting ...not all the time shows can't be compared to these 3 and put down

On the contrary 2015 belonged to HUM TV and HUM TV only

Geo had jus one hit PMB ...all other shows of the. Hv been super flops...ARY can b tawarded as CRAPFEST channel of 2015...the first half shows were intolerable and the 2nd half shows which started with lots of hype and we were thinking ary might b bk with a bang ...those new shows also turned nothing extraordinary...

on the contrary throughout the year HUM had always given us 3 to 4 good shows to watch a week

HUM TV had been the life saver this year