Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

Does anyone else think that Adeel's voice is similar to Gautam Gulati (Bigg Boss fame) or is it only me ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

PS : I know its weird, but just wanted to know if its only me or someone else feels it too ! πŸ˜†

I've noticed too kinda kinda though not exactly
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Lolol this redemption word always takes me 3 years back,how madly fans of a specific show wanted a redemption track after tolerating all the man-handling and kameena pan of male lead πŸ˜† But this is a pakistani show and i myself hope for better result. But i think there won't be a redemption track,raana's gonna fall for adeel after marriage and redemption would be no more necessary accordingly.

Which show are you talking about, if I may ask ?

I am a sucker for such shows !! Bad boy falls for good girl- and then ACTUALLY falls in love and then the redemption track ! 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

Which show are you talking about, if I may ask ?

I am a sucker for such shows !! Bad boy falls for good girl- and then ACTUALLY falls in love and then the redemption track ! 😳

The from your DP πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

The from your DP πŸ˜†

hey arnav never man handled khushi oh nooo he did the parking scene the broken building part that reminds me actually there wasn't any sorry
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^in that case there were many shows that needed a redemption track for the lead male but it never happened cause the female fell in love.

Although, i do think the time period before Rana fall in love with him, shes going to make him realize the mistakes he has done, or he is going to realize himself. IDK one or the other might happen. if not then OH WELL.

@MitwaIshqPe Beautiful edits by SanoπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 8 years ago
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Echofades

The from your DP πŸ˜†

Hahaha, when you talked about the fans I had a feeling it was IPK, but still wanted to confirm ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Man, wo bhi kya din the ! IPK fandom was CRAZY to another level ! 😎
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Even if there's not redemption/repentance with Adeel, at the very least he has to realize he's been a total asshole with Rana.. I guess it might be too much to hope for that he realizes his attitude towards women is disgusting.. πŸ˜•
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

hey arnav never man handled khushi oh nooo he did the parking scene the broken building part that reminds me actually there wasn't any sorry

He did manhanded her many times, There was alot of manhanding in that show.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Even if there's not redemption/repentance with Adeel, at the very least he has to realize he's been a total asshole with Rana.. I guess it might be too much to hope for that he realizes his attitude towards women is disgusting.. πŸ˜•

Adel & Rana will share some moments in the OST and he looked like a changed guy in a few scene. Lets see how much he change after marriage and I'm sure he was analogize & ask for her forgiveness if not redemption.

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

lol all of all sound funny and weird.

i thought another one Adeel + rana = Deela πŸ˜† Wish there was H as well,would've made it dheela πŸ˜†

On a seriously note i would like to call them adeel-rana only ,simple and better.

Glad to see you watching this too!