Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I was looking at the comments on the promo for episode 8 HumTV uploaded and some the comments are trashing Adeel character & what HumTV is portraying. I think some people are overacting πŸ˜†
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I hate Adeel's character at this point too. But I'm hoping for a solid repentance and redemption track..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I hate him too. I hope there is a strong Redemption track for him if Rana & Adeel going to end up together.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah,,the worse he treats her, the bigger a hole he digs for himself. I hope they don't show Rana giving in to him too easily. I want him to really realize just how awful his actions are..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The regret and redemption track is the one i'm most looking forward to.. I want to see a really guilty Adeel! I'm sure we are in for a treat!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I had to πŸ˜†
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rolled up jeans = Hipster
I had seen quite a few guys with their jeans rolled up like that here in London.

Seriously this drama better not be a disappointment. I try not to get too into shows because the stories just go all over the place and turn typical.

Rana's feistiness is something I hope stays. It's also what makes Adeel go after her more as he most likely is taking her on as a challenge to break and mould into what he wants. He will enjoy trying to break her down. She better fight back, no more rona dhona bechari heroine.

When Rana shouted out if anyone was there and her cousin felt it, I thought it was a bit too cheesy? Like when in some films or shows where the guy gets hurt the girl also feels the pain.
Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Zor ka jhatka haaye zoron se laga 🀣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

When Rana shouted out if anyone was there and her cousin felt it, I thought it was a bit too cheesy? Like when in some films or shows where the guy gets hurt the girl also feels the pain.[/DIV]

Ahh I felt the same.. I thought for a minute he could actually hear her πŸ˜† Such a random, cheesy scene! I actually LOLd then! πŸ˜†
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Zor ka jhatka haaye zoron se laga 🀣

🀣 He deserved it. There was a build up, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Go Rana