Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lovefk

really that sucks it should've been longer are you sure though

is this confirmed?
im glad it wont drag like aik thi misaal
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, many websites are saying it's a 22 episodes show.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok i hated man-handling but last dialogue was love..when he said merey itna qareeb mat aaya kro..Mohabbat Karta hoon tumsey,,Pagal ho jaaon ga.. " 😳 ☺️ ❀️

What a super sey b ooper episode. Most happenings took place towards the last part of episode but still whole of it was good.I loved the scene where tania comes home and after all their conversation how adeel tries to convince raana that he isn't of that type like tania told her.

Adeel was creepier today,i like possessiveness but over-possessiveness looks scary.He is a pure manipulator,i liked how he played on raana ,asking for sorry and all that,Its sooo his character but raana was spot on today.Sajal's expression during the whole slap scene and post kidnap scene were so fabulous.I am starting to like this girl again.

Next week is way too far,i counted each hour to reach today's episode and now again a whole week is there
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are absolutely correct. itni mushkil se to we passed one week and now again have to wait for net Saturday??? its taking a toll on my health mind everything.πŸ˜†
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

^Same with Zafri she acted all happy and after Adeel speech she changed her expression. It looks like she's so willing to get her daughter married off so quickly.

exactly...
adeel k bat alag h.. but zafri???? like really?
for her well-educated daughter, she was ready to choose an illetrate man like him..😲
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"I'm sorry, I will never hurt you again". -Adeel. Next day-*kidnaps her and gets married to her AT GUNPOINT* πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I still have to watch the episode but, so done.
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
"Mere itnay khareeb mat aya karo. Mohabbat karta hoon tumse, pagal ho jata hoon" - Adeel

Crazy indeed.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The slow clap scene, my bother was like, he's as psychotic as Joker in Dark Knight.. πŸ˜•
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
IKR? he keep clapping anytime she talk about a woman equal rights. It come off looking funny πŸ˜†
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago