Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah, I was wondering about the club thing too. I have a Pakistani friend who said he and his buddies drink frequently, and drinks are available if you know where to get them in Pakistan, but I wasn't aware that the club culture was so prevalent. Even if it is, I'm still surprised that they're showing it in a Pakistani drama. It's not something that bothers me, but I'm surprised the channels allow it. Maybe they're becoming more open in what they're willing to broadcast. Although I wonder whether Pakistani shows will ever reach the levels of bolder romance that are now normal in Indian shows, with kissing, touches, and a lot of focus on suhaag raat episodes (again, not criticising either, just drawing a comparison).
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^They're slowly getting there. They're showing hugs, fall & catch and forehead kisses already.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
^ Yeah, I think I saw a fall and catch in the OST of Tum Meray Kya Ho.. Looking forward to it.. 😊 Haven't seen any forehead kisses yet. I must be watching the wrong shows! 😆
which isnt good at all...Pak dramas used to be family dramas :/
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
^ I see your point. There are some Indian shows that get quite embarrassing to watch with parents. But I quite like sweet romance, like falls and catches and hugs, even forehead/cheek kisses. But I wouldn't want to watch anything more with family around.. You know, like touching bare midriffs and the like..
Edited by Bibliobibulus - 8 years ago
well its weird because in the old dramas they didnt even hold hands 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I don't mind fall & catch, hugs & forehead kisses but yeah touching bare tummy & those suhagraat scenes are embarrassing to watch with family members. :/
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly Paki dramas were different from all the others ones for a reason.

them trying to be like everyone else is going to ruin the beauty of their originality.

Pakistani dramas cannot be watched with families anymore and its that simple. So many things are forbidden but they still show as thats what the "youth" does now a days, which is incredibly devastating.
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I agree going the Indian drama way will ruined the charm of Pakistani shows which you can see is slowly happening. the one thing though that is annoying about most about Pakistani drama is the love triangles. Especially the ones of 2 woman's fighting for one guy. I am bored of those already like pz try something new!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
^ And taking that one step further to the two wives at the same time storyline.. That bothers me a bit.. Is it still quite prevalent in society? There seem to be a few shows that have this concept in some form..
Edited by Bibliobibulus - 8 years ago