Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah, I think it would take a very strong shock to change Adeel's views. His ideas of women seem to be very deeply ingrained. I want to see the backstory of how he got these ideas. His dad doesn't seem like the type to treat his wife as property.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I wanted to ask do any of you get shocked or surprised when they show a character going to the club or drinking?

Its really shocking to me and they show it as if its a common practice on tv nowadays..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Guys I wanted to ask do any of you get shocked or surprised when they show a character going to the club or drinking?

Its really shocking to me and they show it as if its a common practice on tv nowadays..

in the beginning im not gonna lie it did, and did take a quite a while to get used to it. However, i still think its highly inappropriate for them to show such scenes, he could anywhere else and think exactly how he was doing in the club.

Essentially, what is the point of him going to club and drinking? Does it show that he's westernized? Or that he "cool?"

Not just scenes like club or alcohol but these young couples in dramas being shown to go to hookah lounges and doing actions that are unnecessary.

I was watching the current episode with my mom and the club scene came up and her reaction was "what the hell is the need for this? cant they show the new generation doing something else?"

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly it did like I was surprised to see something like this in a Pakistani show. Because Alcohol is haram in Islam especially in the month of Ramadan it's Forbidden.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ If I was not pakistani or muslim and I watched scenes like these i'd honestly think its a normal thing to do. Its not really sending out a good message to viewers of either the same faith or any other faith.

Meine notice kiya hai ke bohat saare shows mein aise dikhaane lage hai ab toh, thats why I mentioned it. Drinking and going to clubs is a sin but its shown on TV as if its nothing, atleast they should have someone point out that its wrong.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Honestly it did like I was surprised to see something like this in a Pakistani show. Because Alcohol is haram in Islam especially in the month of Ramadan it's Forbidden.

Alcohol in Islam is forbidden full stop!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes it is haram full stop but in the month of Ramadan it's a bigger sin. It's shocking to see something like this in a Pakistani drama.

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Not anymore. You can find a club on every street in Pakistan. 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Sach mein? Thats news to me Hinna!
Haan things are changing now