Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Feroze is a better actor than I expected. I really enjoyed his scene with Humna. When she left, he had a smile on his face and you could see the exact moment he realised he's supposed to keep his walls up.
26javey thumbnail
There are times I feel like smacking Adeel. He is such a male chauvinist.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have a love/hate relationship with Adeel at the moment. He's such a sexist person. He deserves to be slap by Rana even though I wish she would slap that creep Zafri too 😡
I don't know why I always get so emotional everytime they show the tennis scene flashback? 😭 life is very sad when one of your parents is no more. 😭
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I have a love/hate relationship with Adeel at the moment. He's such a sexist person. He deserves to be slap by Rana even though I wish she would slap that creep Zafri too 😡

I don't know why I always get so emotional everytime they show the tennis scene flashback? 😭 life is very sad when one of your parents is no more. 😭

Exactly, it's the same for me. I really feel for him whenever his relatives come in screen, but hate his sexist personality. And don't even get me started on Zafri, urghh I cannot stand such guys. One thing I don't like is that Zafri seems to only leave Rana alone if she runs away or if Adeel comes to her rescue - I hate that men don't have enough respect for women to listen to their decision but need another man to protect the woman for him to leave her alone. It's not okay.
26javey thumbnail
I hate how controlling he is towards Gul e Rana.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Adeel's basically decided Rana is his possession. He's said as much, directly, when he was talking to his friend. She's become his obsession, since she's not giving him the time of day. So when he's protecting her from the sleaze bag Zafri, he's protecting his possession, not saving her from unwanted attention. His chauvinism and sexism is unbelievable. But I can see glimmers in him suggesting he has a different person inside him, less spoilt, and more thoughtful. I hope..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Yeah it can be cute but scary at the sametime too how Adeel want's to control her life. He already told her to her face that she's his property & that all female are males property 🤢 This guy needs to be put in his place.
In the first few episodes Adeel didn't seems like a bad person but the last two epi show him in a different light...His comments on woman & sexist personality makes me fell like smacking him.

I already know he's going to become even worst & more scary in the coming episodes.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Adeel's basically decided Rana is his possession. He's said as much, directly, when he was talking to his friend. She's become his obsession, since she's not giving him the time of day. So when he's protecting her from the sleaze bag Zafri, he's protecting his possession, not saving her from unwanted attention. His chauvinism and sexism is unbelievable. But I can see glimmers in him suggesting he has a different person inside him, less spoilt, and more thoughtful. I hope..

He have shades of Othello.
26javey thumbnail
Exactly, in the beginning episodes I really felt for him, but now I cannot stand his views and attitude. He doesn't see Rana as a person, but as his property and that is not okay. The next episode promo hinted that this is just the start, it's only going to get worse from here (before it gets better, that is if it gets better).
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It's going to be interesting though. I love/hate Adeel both at the sametime, looking forward to his growth as a character.
Not worried much for Rana because I already know she wouldn't become a helpless :)
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago