Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Sajjals next show is with FQ and it will come in ARY after 2 months

It's called MERI JAAN ...directed by rang laga director and producer by fahads production house

Hope it's not as pathetic as rang laga

I M hopeful though as the writer is not fahads wife this time

I saw that on Faysal Instagram he posted a pics. I thought the show doesn't have a title yet?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanAR

Please message me too and can i have the name of the novel. please
thank you so much

Hasti ka ahang by samra bukhari
Sending u a PM
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched the pilot last night and I quite enjoyed it. I love the familal bond between Gul e Rana and her family - it was pleasent to watch them bond and interact with one another. I had a feeling Gul e Rana's dad and that man that called him about the job offer were brothers. And, I felt bad for Adeel - his phuphoos visit him for his money only.

Going to watch the rest soon.
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just love Pakistani serials I m new at this AT but following the serial from start I just loved sajal and feroz in CR and now in this serial...😳😳
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MsCupcake

I just love Pakistani serials I m new at this AT but following the serial from start I just loved sajal and feroz in CR and now in this serial...😳😳

I just started watching this show, and am quite liking it. Which show is CR? Is it a happy ending story? If yes, I'll add that to my list.. 😊
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I just started watching this show, and am quite liking it. Which show is CR? Is it a happy ending story? If yes, I'll add that to my list.. 😊

cr is chup raho haven't seen it so can't say about the ending but It's a sad sort of a story if I'm not mistaken based on a serious issue
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

cr is chup raho haven't seen it so can't say about the ending but It's a sad sort of a story if I'm not mistaken based on a serious issue

Thanks.. I'll see if I can find the storyline. I don't mind watching sad/emotional kind of stories, so long as there's a happy ending of sorts in the end.
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

its chup raho but I will suggest u to not watch it cause it was very unpredictable and I started watching because of sajal and feroz but didn't watched the whole serial rather than tht I will suggest u to watch Piya Mann Bhaye , Alvida and Diyar e dil i loved these serials
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

its chup raho but I will suggest u to not watch it cause it was very unpredictable and I started watching because of sajal and feroz but didn't watched the whole serial rather than tht I will suggest u to watch Piya Mann Bhaye , Alvida and Diyar e dil i loved these serials

Thanks! I watched Diyar e Dil, and totally loved it! I'll definitely look into the other two you recommended.

I just finished catching up on Gul e Rana, and it looks very promising. It's going to be interesting to see how such ingrained attitudes of Adeel's get changed. I like how Rana can be strong and outspoken where necessary.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Don't watch Chup Raho guys! it's such a Sadist show I only liked Feroz & Sajal chemistry was good other than that the show was too complicated. I don't even know if it was bad or good? It messed me up for a few days after watching it. I hated Azad for being such a spinless & weak man.