Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

There were a few things that confused me..
Rana is someone who doesn't really take much heed to anything Adeel says.. She's not someone who is scared of him, atleast thats what I've picked up so then why did she jump and go to her room when Adeel shouted at her and ordered her to go to her room. I felt that was a little out of character. Especially because if that was the case then Adeel could have shouted at her whilst she was going go college and insisted he would drop her off but that didn't happen. So that kind of confused me.

Also when Rana saw Adeel putting the necklace on that girl (can't remember her name) she looked surprised, which again was out of character. I mean what were they trying to show? That she was jealous or that she was shocked by what she saw?

^ I loved this scene though.. Adeel's expression were amazing especially when he shook his head as he realised Rana was there!

The first scene doesn't seem out of place for me as you already know she doesn't like spending time with the relatives. So I just think she found an excuse to go to room and not spend time with them.

I was also confused about that scene as it seemed as though she was disappointed. Or she was probably repulsed at how he is playing with both cousins. As she has always seen him with the birthday cousin.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Its not that the first scene was out of place it was more Rana's reaction that left me confused. The way she like jumped a little and went upstairs. I guess what your saying makes more sense that she found an excuse to leave.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

There were a few things that confused me..
Rana is someone who doesn't really take much heed to anything Adeel says.. She's not someone who is scared of him, atleast thats what I've picked up so then why did she jump and go to her room when Adeel shouted at her and ordered her to go to her room. I felt that was a little out of character. Especially because if that was the case then Adeel could have shouted at her whilst she was going go college and insisted he would drop her off but that didn't happen. So that kind of confused me.

Also when Rana saw Adeel putting the necklace on that girl (can't remember her name) she looked surprised, which again was out of character. I mean what were they trying to show? That she was jealous or that she was shocked by what she saw?

^ I loved this scene though.. Adeel's expression were amazing especially when he shook his head as he realised Rana was there!

When rana just gave that quiet stare to adeel and simply left for upside,what i feel she did so because apparently she is not interested in arguing with adeel on anything.Except some important point(calling the doctor scene and also when she told him she won't say no for marriage herself.)

But her reaction in necklace scene and also at the end when she was smiling at adeel after the marriage proposal from phuphoo talks, why was she smiling and why was she even looking at him.She seems to not give two hoots about him ,for this,that scene was confusing for me.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adeel reaction when he seem Rana at the door confused me I mean he seems like someone who wouldn't care. Why did he shock is head like he was worried about his image infront of her?
I wonder why she was smiling at him during the cake cutting scene too?
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Echofades

Adeel reaction when he seem Rana at the door confused me I mean he seems like someone who wouldn't care. Why did he shock is head like he was worried about his image infront of her?

I wonder why she was smiling at him during the cake cutting scene too?

True.All these moments were confusing.Or may be they are trying to show they already have teensy bit emotional attachment but apparently don't wanna show or confess whatsoever.

And even raana's mother's reactions was confusing.Before she was smiling listening to the proposal but later when adeel spoke she got all serious,like trying to show that she did mind the proposal thing.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her mum Is just getting influenced by phupho that's all I feel there is to it and adeel and ranas reactions to each other are a bit confusing but I feel like they're trying to show both have a teensy meensy soft spot for each other!! I mean adeel does protect her from those vultures Aka the cousins in his own twisted way
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love/Hate Adeel both at the sametime. I like the way he always rescue her from that creep Zafri. I love his speech during the party sequence.
I hate his thinking about woman and the fact he wants a puppet for a wife, someone to be in control of. He's so sexist in his view.

Adeel is actually a very interesting character though, I am looking forward to his growth.
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I see similarities In adeel and zaroon seeing adeel takes me back to zindagi gulzar hai zaroon all being like it's a man's world and all but adeel is like zaroon1000283838 adeels a bit next level when it comes to sexism hence I will keep all my rationality aside when I see this show because it's just a drama for entertainment !!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad so many people are watching this.. I love reading everyone's thoughts.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I saw in the starting promos that adeel after kidnapping rana directed her to sign some papers...I guess it was nikah nama... Not sure though...
N there was a scene where adeel was setting her dupatta or something like that...n rana's mother saw them...like the humsafar scene with khirad n khizar...

I guess he ll force her to marry him right then..n then maybe they ll break the news to the family