Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I've been trawling through the forum for suggestions on shows to watch while I wait for the next episode of Tum Mere Kya Ho to come on (only discovered that show yesterday, and caught up with episodes today). From people's comments, this one looks promising. Can I crash the party?
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing I noticed when the phupo asked for gul e rana's rishta. Why was gul e rana's mum happy? Also can't wait for the next episode, why is there only 1 episode per week.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Adeel's gaze is just awesome.
The way he looks at Rana uff.
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im too lazy to watch from the beginning but has Rana's dad died recently and that's why her uncle has brought her and her mum to his house.
And how does she allow Adeel to shout at her and demand her to go and do something and her not say anything?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Im too lazy to watch from the beginning but has Rana's dad died recently and that's why her uncle has brought her and her mum to his house.

And how does she allow Adeel to shout at her and demand her to go and do something and her not say anything?

Yaar plz plz plz start watching from the beginning

Then each n every character will mk sense to u

Plus the show jus started

Only few episodes aired

U can easily catch up

And trust me each n every Epi is entertaining

U hv missed out some amazing scenes and acting

Plz catch up from the beginning instead of reading from here what happened
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

LOL I'm a full-time lurker here now - usually I hit the like button on posts but even that doesn't work on my phone 😆

I wasn't expecting to fall for this show tbh but the last couple of episodes did the trick! Sajal-Feroz seriously share scorching chemistry. And the story itself is intriguing - like how do we bridge the gap between the forced nikah and those loving scenes in the OST (i.e. the mausam one).

And grey-shaded characters are so my thing. Adeel has this aura to him which I can't quite label but I love it anyway ;)

And thank you <3 Almost forgot about the VM because fangirling mode at 100% right now😆

It is definitely intense and intriguing.. And i'm a sucker for grey shaded characters so this is something that allows me to fangirl 😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

uff show is getting interesting day by day

next week gonna be dhamakedar!!
he will kidnap her bcz she slapped him, now adeel's ego is hurt.

Can't wait for next week!!
The actual story will kick off now
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Today's episode was killer oh god drove me mad first scene onwards only !!!I was dying that slight smile and pride he had so cute and as it progressed I was addicted !!! I'm so conflicted lekin!! one side I'm just like why am I watching this show how can I... he's so regressive but the other side of me is dying to see their love story !! I love the way feroz delivers his dialogues some magic to it makes me hate and love him at the same time

I actually feel the same.. I guess these type of storylines are guilty pleasures.. Adeel is a kameena but there is something that makes me tune in every week, abhi pata nehi hai woh kya hai, shayad its the storyline or the chemistry, but something makes me wait for this every week.
This episode had perfect pace
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
There were a few things that confused me..
Rana is someone who doesn't really take much heed to anything Adeel says.. She's not someone who is scared of him, atleast thats what I've picked up so then why did she jump and go to her room when Adeel shouted at her and ordered her to go to her room. I felt that was a little out of character. Especially because if that was the case then Adeel could have shouted at her whilst she was going go college and insisted he would drop her off but that didn't happen. So that kind of confused me.

Also when Rana saw Adeel putting the necklace on that girl (can't remember her name) she looked surprised, which again was out of character. I mean what were they trying to show? That she was jealous or that she was shocked by what she saw?

^ I loved this scene though.. Adeel's expression were amazing especially when he shook his head as he realised Rana was there!