Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

i just love her attitude.She is not being rough and tough just like that she actually is kinda fed up of all the shit around. I like how she doesn't care a damn about what adeel says to her about not marrying zafri.

Me too I love her attitude. I also love how she didn't go and make tea for Adeel after he ask her to.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Echofades

Me too I love her attitude. I also love how she didn't go and make tea for Adeel after he ask her to.

i hope they show her mother a bit strong too. Calling raana ziddi for not bowing head in front of others pisses me off. yea i know she is shown to be grateful because of how her brother is but asking raana to obey every order is quite not so likable to me.A mother should know what is going on around.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
oh that creep eww
hate his scenes
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

I couldn't quite understand adeels reaction though when he was shaking his head no!!!!

Ya me too...as far as adeel has been shown..it should not bother him what rana thinks abt him...but no it does bother him..maybe that's y he shook his head no...
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Ya me too...as far as adeel has been shown..it should not bother him what rana thinks abt him...but no it does bother him..maybe that's y he shook his head no...

maybe he's falling for her already
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SO I have recorded the episodes so far but not got round to watching them yet. I like love stories. Is this drama going good so far? Enjoyable episodes or boring?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

I couldn't quite understand adeels reaction though when he was shaking his head no!!!!

Me too but I think he had fair of what Rana might think of his character. The way he shook his head in fair looked like a man who was caught cheating. 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smileyfatemah

SO I have recorded the episodes so far but not got round to watching them yet. I like love stories. Is this drama going good so far? Enjoyable episodes or boring?

It's very good so far and things are going to get more interesting.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
THE BEST PART WAS WHEN RANA looks at adeel when her wedding gets announced..
that was the first time she kinda showed she likes adeel

and adeels expression was too good there and the way he protested

Also in the end adeel also kinda confessed that rana is his

So today we had indirect confessions from both sides

FEROZE KHAN. IS THE NEW HEART THROB

GOD HE KILLS IT AS ADEEL
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Sajjal, I have no idea why I didn't start watching this show when it first started.
I watched the episode today and freaking hell, it was amazing.
I kinda like/hate Feroze's character.
I hate the way he speaks to the girls and his attitude, the way he's quite sexist, but then I like his confidence and at least he is trying to stop Rana's marriage with the creepy weirdo.
He wants Rana but more as a possession.

The promo for the next episode looks really good. I hope they don't do that thing where because she was alone with him somewhere they force Rana to marry him.

I'm looking forward to what will happen after their marriage. She better still fight back and not turn into a meek and submissive wife.

Also Abby you said that when her marriage was announced and she looked at Adeel, thats when you thought she showed she kind of likes Adeel. I was thinking she wanted to see his reaction.
And when he was putting the necklace on the other girl and Rana was looking at him thats when I thought she must have felt a little jealous.
Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 8 years ago