Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I wud like to see this serial...can u tell me from which episode should I start watching so that I see haya n rameez scenes

I'd suggest you to watch from the start so you'll understand the drama.. Its a good watch. But if you really want to watch just Haya-Rameez scenes then start from episode 6
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I'd suggest you to watch from the start so you'll understand the drama.. Its a good watch. But if you really want to watch just Haya-Rameez scenes then start from episode 6

Thanks a lot :)
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Rameez reminded me of the stalker I had, so it was pretty easy for me not to be swayed by him. And chemistry has not been a top priority for me for quite some time now.

I guess when a personal situation is involved its easy to imagine yourself in that place, so I understand what you mean. Chemistry is not really a top priority for me too well with pakistani shows, I guess story is more important. But I do feel if its a love story then there has to be some chemistry between the leads to entice you.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Theres been quite a few dramas with the men manhandling the girls but because they are good looking it's overlooked.
To me Feroze is attractive so I have remind myself not to like his character as Adeel is creepy.

So true. Good looks can do wonder in such cases And this is an unfortunate mentality of our societies. Only if it was an ugly or a poor man things would've been different altogether.

Yesterday's epi had too much of forced touching and all that. ok she is his wife now but still a forced one.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I really want Adeel to beg for forgiveness, I want him to cry his heart out and accept all his mistakes!

I loved that scene in the end of Ruksaar where Agha Ali's character cried his heart out because he realised all his mistakes and how he had wronged Ruksaar. I want a scene like that here too.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys 6 days to go
Aaarghhh
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

Someone tell me plz - why the heck did she not tell anyone about the nikah???? Is she trying to protect him? Like why look back front of her mom and taaya for him?

Such scenes are always confusing.i really hope she is not protecting him (which i don't think so she actually is doing). Like some one said reason could may be that she doesn't wanna create any tension for the family.But again it doesn't make any sense coz if she had told her taya or family about it then they would have scolded adeel only and may be the marriage would have been canceled ,like she wanted to. Nothing is making sense unless adeel has given her some real dangerous threats. 😆
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Completed it!! sleeping pills Is a stupid thing this will just prove to adeel that he's affected her!!! Rana shouldn't do that at all... what If she's pretending though I hope she is it'll be fun!! the hello sweetheart conversation was the highlight for me when she said mujhe nahi lagta hum saath chal payenge the lightening bolt change In adeel and trying to scare her with talak wow that made me feel like she Isn't just his zid he loves her and when he said meri baat sunogi mujhe pyaar dogi I'll change that also pointed out that he's serious about her I think but then the Maria thing I didn't get that!! Adeel Is complicated as hell I'm In love with the author who created this character he's so layered and deep!! The ashar and family drama is annoying !!

it was the only scene i went back and watched another time 😊 Because it was so significant and meaningful. Despite of him scaring her that he may loose interest in her any time, he is scared for her leaving him.It is certainly not love but is some thing more than ego only.I just love rana for not getting in to complex arguments but giving him straight answers. Just like 2 comes after 1. 😆 <3
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I really want Adeel to beg for forgiveness, I want him to cry his heart out and accept all his mistakes!

I loved that scene in the end of Ruksaar where Agha Ali's character cried his heart out because he realised all his mistakes and how he had wronged Ruksaar. I want a scene like that here too.

Which serial are you talking about?
OnepoundChic thumbnail

idk which drama you're talking about but i loved how asher broke down(Hamsafar)..when he banged his head in to that pipe thing and the way he cried.That was such a powerful scene. And later how he stood for khirad in front of his mother.