Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
the comments are making me even more anxious to watch the episode

but idk if i wanna wait till next week so i can watch two episodes in one go
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I said it in a light way and I am really sorry if I hurt anyone with my words. I know its a fictional show and that Adeels character will transform to a better one keeps me hooked to it. The show just reminds me of my Mills n Boon days. Thats it.

Ik more then three quoting isnt allowed but...Adeel does have some characteristics which one attract any girl towards the guy but like aforementioned, his possessiveness borderlines ownership of an object rather than "the right over your spouse" per say.

I havent watched the episode yet...but as relevant from the previous episodes im sure it wont be an easy gate opener for Adeel towards Rana, she is going to make it a rough path which is going to be enticing to watch

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ashar is someone who will definitely make Adeel jealous infact he probably already is jealous because the attention that Rana gives to Ashar is something that Adeel longs for. Thats why he told Rana to stay away from Ashar and never meet him again.

I was just writing that, but i saw this. So true, regardless of Adeel have way more then Ashar can ever imagine, but he has that one thing that Adeel wants, not that im personifying Rana as an object by saying thing, anyways, i really hope they actually make him work for being capable as human being towards Rana.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I am LOVING these discussions!
Everyone's take on the show is something so interesting to read! Keep it up people we have another long wait ahead of us! 👏

Absolutely... I love this forum n the amazing ppl here
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

^ Yh I know the feeling.. I had to keep reminding myself Rameez was the psycho in Alvida because I also really liked his chemistry with Haya..

I wud like to see this serial...can u tell me from which episode should I start watching so that I see haya n rameez scenes
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I thought they will show the nikah
I wonder what Rana did to herself
If it's sleeping pills she can't take it forever
Or maybe it's adeel's dream

Everytime they end episode on such a scene that it becomes really tough to wait for a week...I wish it airs daily..
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

All in all I loved the episode even though the pace was way too fast!! I really wanted a proper wedding scene! :(

Me too...I wanted to see all the functions n ceremonies...the engagement the mehendi the nikah... I wanted to see adeel's expressions when he wud see gul e rana in beautiful shaadi dresses
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I want lots of AdRan nok jhok after marriage <333

Ya me too...I hope rana is just acting of being unconscious... I want adeel to be possessive about gul e rana but to a limited extent... I want that adeel should give that cute smile when he sees gul e rana... I want adeel to protect rana from the phuppo's evil remarks...I want just rana n adeel... Gosh adeel looks so charming in white...
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I wud like to see this serial...can u tell me from which episode should I start watching so that I see haya n rameez scenes

no ways please hs is the hero not rameez please see episode 1 onwards otherwise you won't understand also plus It's Imran and Sanam so you better watch 1 onwards only
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^ Yh I know the feeling.. I had to keep reminding myself Rameez was the psycho in Alvida because I also really liked his chemistry with Haya..

Rameez reminded me of the stalker I had, so it was pretty easy for me not to be swayed by him. And chemistry has not been a top priority for me for quite some time now.