Mann Mayal (HUMTV) -Hamza, Maya, Gohar, Ayesha - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
She has written some good stories no doubt and thats why her name has become big, but now she just ropes in big actors and writes nonsense and people just watch it for her name and the actors.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Abby - Why bring in DeD here? I'm not comparing the two shows. And maybe you don't judge shows based on their TRPs and like/dislike them irrespective of whatever ratings they fetched for the channels but isn't it true that this whole TRP thing always gets dragged in by you whenever talking about any show? Any recommendation about a show, TRP is always mentioned. I'm not insulting you so please don't think of it that way but I haven't seen anyone but you on this entire forum who is so obsessed with TRP. I haven't seen anyone asking for ratings of any show just so they can begin watching it. Once again you brought in DeD's TRP when I wasn't even talking about TRP or DeD in anything. Unka yahan kya kaam? The only reason I had mentioned the TRPs of Chup Raho and Alvida was because it's an argument you understand the most. My whole point was that high TRPs does not equal to quality content phir chahe kitne hi dhand baja den log ke falan show has the highest viewership or whatever. Fact remains fact.

And I didn't call SF a trash writer. I said her leading ladies are badly written and gave an example of Haya to prove my point. My first comment was in context of TGAH where I just expressed a wish that I didn't want Mannu to be like that. Like Hinna said, SF used to be a good writer but nowadays her writing has become mediocre. I can only give the example of her recent work and all of it has had questionably badly written situations/characters. There was a time when her stories and characters were good. That time is just not nowadays.

Hamza Ali Abbasi is famous for saying things that are controversial, he believes in speaking his mind even if it is at the cost of the friendships he has in the industry. Many actors have been offended by Hamza Ali Abbasi's remarks, Ayesha Omer is one of these actresses and Sohai also said something in an interview which showed that she wasn't very happy about Hamza's statements about item numbers. Some people feel that Hamza is forcing his opinion on them although Hamza Ali Abbasi has said it again and again that he has never intended to attack anyone personally.

Ayesha Khan is one actress who is Hamza's closest friend. They have known each other long before they became stars and even now the relationship between these two stars stays strong. Why is that nothing Hamza Ali Abbasi says ever offends Ayesha? We never even see her talking about the controversial statements from Hamza. Answering that question she said,

"I treat Hamza Ali Abbasi like a kid therefore I can forgive him for anything at all. People keep on saying to me that he says so many things, why don't you say anything because you are so close to him. I tell them it is only Hamza, I don't take him seriously. It is that simple for me, he is like an innocent kid to me. No one knows him like I do that is why people take everything he says too seriously."

It looks like Ayesha Khan looks at Hamza Ali Abbasi and everything he says in a way like no one else does. It is good to see these co-stars being good friends even after entering the world of showbiz.

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
FINALLY! The first teaser promo was released on TV today. Waiting for it to be uploaded now! :D
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The teaser was so cute. Maya was adorkable in it. <3
26javey thumbnail
I don't know if it's just me, but Maya and Hamza look like siblings in their photos. :/
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG THAT SEXY VOICE OF HAMZA ABBASI IN THE PROMO
ISSSHHH

MAYA LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL

I SO WISH HE DOES AT LEAST 2 DRAMAS A YEAR

I JUS REALIZED HOW MUCH I MISSED HIM

UFFF

I CANT WAIT
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the trailer..
Maya looks so fresh and gorgeous.
Hamza looks dashing, His laugh
Eagerly waiting for show.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any idea which show it will be replacing??
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Any idea which show it will be replacing??

It might replace Tumhare Siva; it seems like it'll be ending in a week or two.