Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What's wrong with haaya

I loved haaya fareesa n uroosa all 3 characters

They had their pros n cons but was real

There r different types of human traits

And sameera shows them all beautifully by balancing it out

What was good about Haya? She basically used Rameez to prove a point that she was over Hadi. Okay fine, I can live with that. You need someone to help you move on. But the girl basically had no second thoughts about Rameez! Chalo, she accepted his proposal without having any love for him. Chalta hai, not every marriage has to be a love marriage. But when you decide something - stick to it. She was REPEATEDLY asked from everyone if she was happy with the marriage! Didn't Hadi's mother assure her that she could back out from the marriage if she wasn't ready and they'll take care of everything? Phir bhi she chose to get married to Rameez. And once married she totally NEGLECTED Rameez! She didn't treat her marriage like a marriage. It was more like she played dress up for one night and had a lavish ceremony where she was the center of attention. Raat gayi, baat gayi samajh rahi thi wo. Fine, don't love Rameez but at least respect your relationship with the man. Beloved or not, he was her HUSBAND! And I'm talking about the pre-psycho Rameez. Haya was the limit of immaturity.

I'm not saying that these aren't human traits, hote hain aise log but I seriously abhor such people who don't have the decency of respecting another human's emotions. Like, Haya faced heart break from Hadi not once but TWICE when he got married. She of all people should've known best that toying with someone's feelings is the worst kind of offense one can do!
sourmisery thumbnail
Abby, I know you are the HUGEST Sameera Fazal fan and it's great! Everyone has their likes and dislikes. But writing high TRP getting dramas does not mean that it's the best damn thing ever written. Chup Raho and Alvida might be chart toppers but at their core, the stories were sick. Ek taraf the rapist which got away with everything till the last 10 minutes of the final episode and his victim believing him to be someone good and dusri taraf a love story which was basically just extra marital affairs going on. Sure, they kept the audience entertained. I admit that they were watched in my house regularly. But I think that writing is a responsible job and SF fails at that, that's it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Abby, I know you are the HUGEST Sameera Fazal fan and it's great! Everyone has their likes and dislikes. But writing high TRP getting dramas does not mean that it's the best damn thing ever written. Chup Raho and Alvida might be chart toppers but at their core, the stories were sick. Ek taraf the rapist which got away with everything till the last 10 minutes of the final episode and his victim believing him to be someone good and dusri taraf a love story which was basically just extra marital affairs going on. Sure, they kept the audience entertained. I admit that they were watched in my house regularly. But I think that writing is a responsible job and SF fails at that, that's it.

There is a difference between HUGE fan and blind fan

I don't appreciate if she writes trash the way I criticised her latest aitraaz which also has imran n I was one of those fans who were waiting impatiently for this show

But the first half turned out to b crapfest and I even mssged her and told her this doesn't look like a sameera fazal show n even pointed her the OTT Scenes and dialogues

In alvida rameez fans used to bash haya n hadi fans also used to bash haya

But I always liked how it was a different character

Same with fareesa

If it was written by some other writer whom I don't know still I wud hv defended haya characterization...agree it wasn't perfect n ideal lead drama heroine but that very fact made it different n gave the show a different touch
sourmisery thumbnail
Fact remains, Haya was stupid. There was nothing interesting or "different" about her. She was a thoroughly stupid girl who was selfish, self centered and wished that the universe would revolve around her. Flawless characters don't make ideals leads, characters with redeeming qualities do. What redeeming quality did Haya have? Nothing. If Haya did get any bashing, she deserved it. Uski harkatein hi aisi theen.

Aitraaz doesn't seem like a typical SF show cuz no one gives a shit about it. I doubt you would have said the same thing if it got some top slot in one of the various TRP charts posted on social media..
Edited by lostmymusic. - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Fact remains, Haya was stupid. There was nothing interesting or "different" about her. She was a thoroughly stupid girl who was selfish, self centered and wished that the universe would revolve around her. Flawless characters don't make ideals leads, characters with redeeming qualities do. What redeeming quality did Haya have? Nothing. If Haya did get any bashing, she deserved it. Uski harkatein hi aisi theen.

Aitraaz doesn't seem like a typical SF show cuz no one gives a shit about it. I doubt you would have said the same thing if it got some top slot in one of the various TRP charts posted on social media..

Haya was stupid agree but I will NEVER say she USED Rameez...her friendship with him was very pure n it wasn't for hadi...yes she said yes to marry him to move over hadi but I won't say it was RAAT GAYI BAAT GAYI for her after the wedding and she ignored him fully...agree she was still under the trance of Hadi which was her immaturity but after HADI got rid of her she did come no to rameez to start life afresh n jus be his wife...if it was not for the hospital scene when rameez caught them n started becoming psycho haya wud hv stayed happily with him...So it was her badluck coz in the hospital too when rameez saw them it wasn't as if she was romancing with hadi or talking mushy mushy convos...they were just having a normal convo which they always had ...So it's not as if she is characterless

But I will never call her self centred or selfish ...yes she was stupid immature initially and when she went bk to rameez with full heart n consent it was too late

Aitraaz started with a lot of hype

Jus coz people in the forum wasn't excited doesn't mean no one gave a shit

It did get a prime time slot but as they say script is the king

So it didnt create magic hence no trps

I wud hv said the same thing even if it was getting trps but there is that ...if it got trps it wudnt hv been so bad
sourmisery thumbnail
agree she was still under the trance of Hadi which was her immaturity but after HADI got rid of her she did come no to rameez to start life afresh n jus be his wife.

Thank you for proving my point. It took an outright REJECTION from Hadi which made her realize that she was married to man who truly loved her. Had Hadi not rejected her, she would've kept hanging around her house like she used to before her marriage and not give two hoots about Rameez. She used Rameez as a last resort. And that is AFTER marrying him. Which decent person chases after their first love after being married to someone? Hadi reject na karta tou? This isn't just normal immaturity, HADDON ko chooti immaturity thi ladki mein! Had she done all that while simply being engaged to Rameez tou baat banti thi. After all, engagement isn't any obligation. If it was that hard for her to resist Hadi tou shaadi kyun ki?! When everyone around her was telling her to BACK AWAY if she didn't feel right about the decision, what was her reason? Once married she panicked ke galti hogayi, I still love Hadi. Then she avoided Rameez, found reasons to not be with him, gave more attention to her cousin than her own husband in the HONEYMOON phase of marriage. Lekin jab moonh pe rejection mili tab yaad aya ke Rameez bhi koi cheez hai, usse pehle tou uska hona ya na hona barabar tha.

I'm not saying no one gave a shit about Aitraaz before its airing. I'm talking about NOW. And dude, I'm ready to bet ke yehi script without one word uper ya neeche agar TRP topper hota tou you would've sung praises for it. Yaar ek tou tumhara selective behavior about TRPs bhi matlab..waah waah hai! Main tou kuch keh bhi nahin sakti usse...speechless hojati hoon..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Just because i bring the trp infos doesnt mean i choose shows n praise it for trps

Ded started with a very low trp of only 1.3 and it was like this forever till epi 20

If i m really what u r telling me to b then i wud hv trashed bashed it non stop as it wasnt getting the expected trps

It was a very big hit online but trpwise it wasnt

Its after epi 20 when wafa luv story started trps started rising...crossed 3...3.5

Peaking at 4 towards the end

People forgot the first low trp 20 epis coz of the last 12 high trp epis

But i hv always appreciated nthe show irrespective of trp

And when i post trp info its jus to let u guys know whether the show is doing commercially well or not

There were many times i got sad when my fav show didnt get good trps n i was sad

There were also times when crapfest ary shows get good trps n i m mad

So what r u talking about about me praising shows with good trps only is beyond me
Just admit it, Samira messes up all her scripts. She is only good for bringing in good actors in ehr shows. 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Just admit it, Samira messes up all her scripts. She is only good for bringing in good actors in ehr shows. 😆

If it was only about good actors then every other show wud hv been superhits with huge trps

Actors can bring initial trp but it's the script which maintains audience interest for which it's the writer who has to b credited

Yes I also agree her scripts r flawed

They aren't perfect

But they r still way awesome than the Others

But people here terms her like some trash writer
when did I even talk about superhits? dhyaan se parha karo 😆