Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
When Mannu and Sara baji was talking,Msnnu said " Main chahti hoon unhe woh sab mile jiske liye unhone mujhe choda, rupiya, paisa bangala siwai mere...omg! I hope this line doesn't become true ๐Ÿ˜ญ
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

^^ that line๐Ÿ˜’
Going by promo obviously SD will get decently rich.
I agree with lostmymusic money can be earned, if SD's current financial condition is a problem why not wait just a few more year?
It might take more than 5 years but ultimately everyone gets success! Shouldnt the primary aim be to live together? Why is the father hell beant on tying his daughter with the nearest tree available??
idk when ill get to watch the episode :(
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I am looking forward to the bike scene and rescue scene before the judai track starts...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I still haven't managed to watch the episode.. God knows when I'll get the time.. Ugh!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I thought it'd take a lot of time for Maya to outdo her Zulekha but her Mannu has already left Zulekha far behind. Her character IS flawed but my goodness..the way Maya makes her so believable and someone to root for..it's incredible. The way she has literally become Mannu is simply commendable. There are many girls in love on TV but there's something so real about Mannu's love that it breaks my heart seeing her so heartbroken..

Mannu taking Mikael to meet SD and the whole conversation made me facepalm so bad but that was such an incredibly directed scene! The three could not have been on different frequencies but they knew all that was going on. BRILLIANT! Praise where praise is due but Gohar was superb there. The confusion mixed with clarity...he did it well. I still don't care much about him but if its inevitable to see him then it's good that he is tolerable. There's something shady about MIkael's family..specially his mother's insistence, "Mannu tumhare liye best hai." So right now I'm not buying into their positivity.

That Chachi though ๐Ÿ˜ณ Super annoying! Because rest of Mannu's family is so lovely..specially the way they treat their daughters. I loved how Mannu's father scolded Chachi for talking to Sara in an insulting way. And Mannu's mother isn't a typical "izzat se bada kuch nahin" kind of mother..she scolded Mannu but immediately melted seeing her tears. Usually these ghar bhar ki laadli daughters are the first in line to be distrusted and insulted if they do anything wrong but here this is not the case and it's very good to watch. Sure the pittai is in store but the context of it actually justifies it.

I really don't understand the need of getting Mannu married though. SD's dialogue was my favorite in the epi, "Paison ki bunyaad pe rishta na karna tou samajh mein aata hai lekin paison ki wajah se rishta karna? Ye meri samajh mein nahin aata.." When Mannu's father knows that Mikael isn't highly educated so zaroorat kya hai to get Mannu married to him? SD tou anyway is going to leave the city. Even Mannu was showing signs of being over him because of his severe rejection. Rather than getting her married..wasn't it more logical to get her to concentrate on her studies? How old is she? 20? 21? I don't think it's more than that. Ye shaadi hi ultimate mind diversion tactic kyun hota hai? o.O

This conflict really doesn't make sense. Mannu, in her rejected, heartbroken state, is making more sense than all the elders combined. I loved how she taunted SD both on his face and behind his back. He is giving far too much importance to materialistic things. Okay fine. SD and Mannu's father do make sense..marriages DO get broken because of financial issues. But don't they know the people involved? Has SD so little faith in himself? The guy is trying for CSS for goodness sake. That's like a sureshot ticket to izzat in the society. It's like they are saying that one can't change his fate and position in the society. Either you are born with silver spoon in the mouth or you have nothing. Bhai when you KNOW that the guy and his family are izzatdar and khudaar and heck! They ain't even THAT gareeb ke faaqon ki naubat ho...

It's frustrating but it's so fun! All this angst. SF has written some brilliant dialogues here. So far I haven't been disappointed by the overall episodes in terms of pace, story, direction, acting and hopefully that will continue. I used to worry about Mannu's character because SF has a tendency to write blah female leads but so far Mannu is my most favorite thing about the show and it would suck MAJORLY if she goes down the path of SF's previous ladies.

I know if ZULEKHA was good

MANNU IS INCREDIBLE...the characterization if written by some new or mediocre writer wud hv appeared chichori or shameless or despo

But the way sameera penned the situations and dialogues and the way maya emotes those scenes GOOD LORD I DON'T IF WORDS...ayeza was also incredibly good as farah Ibrahim in pyaare afzal

With hamza looks like all heroines give their career best performances

First it's the 3 gals of afzal. ...ayeza sana javed n hamzas sister

And here also Maya and aimaan r killing it
I hv seen aimaan in many shows playing younger sister but the way she acts in this show with hamza it's jus WOW MAN

in each n every episode MAYA IS STEALING THE THUNDER

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I still haven't managed to watch the episode.. God knows when I'll get the time.. Ugh!!

wohooo im not the only one
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

wohooo im not the only one

Work is killing me, man.. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a bit more sane.. I really can't wait to watch the episode.. Everyone's reviews are so awesome!
I wanna watch it too, we had a death in the family yesterday so I couldnt turn the TV on. Will watch it whenever I get the chance.
aartipartyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i started watching the episode yesterday and then i went out so i had to finish it today๐Ÿ˜† but wow, the acting in this episode was fabulous. there wasn't tooo much going on in the episode besides ofc the awk three person meeting scene and mannu agreeing to get married but i also don't understand what the need to get mannu married off so quickly was for? do they think she can't study wtout SD? ๐Ÿ˜† i think it maybe b/c they believe she'll get over SD if she just gets married but emotion ka emotion, you can't really stop loving some just because you get set up with someone else. it's good mannu is showing signs of getting over SD after he didn't open the door for her but it's obvious she still loves him.
amaaazing acting by gohar he definitely can play mikael well and excited to see where he takes the character. also hamza and maya were fabulous as ever. hamza portrays a distraught SD that has to show a strong face so well! it's obvious that if SD had the status, he would marry mannu with a blink of an eye. however, SD isn't an out of the whim sorta guy he calculates everything, even emotions. but i feel he isn't just refusing to marry her out of inferiority but also seeing his parents humiliated when stepping into mannu's house. he knows if he marries mannu, there will be struggle for some time even though he's studying for CSS. he doesn't want to see his parents embarrassed during this struggle or for the two families to have beef b/c of their different statuses (and we all know there would be b/c of that chudail chachi). it's super upsetting but that seems to be the reality ://
can't wait for the next epi love how this show is shaping up.