Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I never thought Daddy dearest would end up suggesting Mikael for Mannu. I always thought it would be Chachi or Mannu's mom but daddy πŸ˜• and on top he's asking SD to meet him and find out if he's a nice guy for Mannu. 😡 Chachi as usual tried her hardest to convince everyone for the rishta πŸ€”
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg what a episode
Meeting part was epic 🀣
Slahuddin expression πŸ˜†
Manu made history
Waiting for next epi
Manu Salu date ❀️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SAMEERA FAZAL TAKE A BOW FOR TODAY'S EPISODE
THE SCREENPLAY DIALOGUES EVERY SCENE WAS EPIC

MAYA ALI HAS OUTDONE HERSELF AS MANNU

I WILL CLAP THE HARDEST OF SHE GETS THE HUM TV best actress awards next year

I hate to admit it but gohar was too good in the 3 in one scene today

His expressions dialogue delivery confusion he showed it all too well

HAMZA ABBASI BIYA scenes r too cute ...luv the bro sis bond

It's just that gohar doesn't look like belonging from an aristocratic rich family

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
While everyone looovved the episode I found certain stuff to be out of character! Like why would Mannu's dad ask SD to go find out about Mikael? I mean at this stage he should either tell SD to completely stay out of their business or marry his daughter to SD not drag SD in between for more confusion ! Also it's kinda lame how typically mannu said she will marry that dude if Sara could go home!? Other than that the acting of the whole cast was on point!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What an Awsome episode
Maya is fabulous as Mannu..Indeed she is soul of MM, i wish Sd had some of that bravery that mannu has...
Gohar is mikael is Bang on!!! he was Great in his scene with manu and sallu, his expressions wereπŸ‘πŸΌ
Precap looks even more interesting..
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And the 1st scene of epi, where mannu comes to her dad and cries that he didn't open the door...Maya was Just...GreatπŸ‘ the way she said 'Ye Dekhiye Mere Haath'😭
618043 thumbnail
What a beautiful episode! ❀️ My favourite scene has to be the awkward meeting between the three. It was directed so beautifully and hats off to the director, writer and actors! πŸ‘
And Hamza Ali Abbasi.. why so hottt? Why so handsome and why so goood? ☺️
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

lagta hai serial walon ne thaan liye hai har hafte rulane ka ,poor Mannu 😭
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gosh i just watched episode,. i literally cried while watching,.
i just hate joint family and chachi's. i had faced lil bit like this, so it's painful to watch,.
well mannu is so innocent and i'm waiting for how they'll end up , in the end they'll met hopefully,.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I thought it'd take a lot of time for Maya to outdo her Zulekha but her Mannu has already left Zulekha far behind. Her character IS flawed but my goodness..the way Maya makes her so believable and someone to root for..it's incredible. The way she has literally become Mannu is simply commendable. There are many girls in love on TV but there's something so real about Mannu's love that it breaks my heart seeing her so heartbroken..

Mannu taking Mikael to meet SD and the whole conversation made me facepalm so bad but that was such an incredibly directed scene! The three could not have been on different frequencies but they knew all that was going on. BRILLIANT! Praise where praise is due but Gohar was superb there. The confusion mixed with clarity...he did it well. I still don't care much about him but if its inevitable to see him then it's good that he is tolerable. There's something shady about MIkael's family..specially his mother's insistence, "Mannu tumhare liye best hai." So right now I'm not buying into their positivity.

That Chachi though 😳 Super annoying! Because rest of Mannu's family is so lovely..specially the way they treat their daughters. I loved how Mannu's father scolded Chachi for talking to Sara in an insulting way. And Mannu's mother isn't a typical "izzat se bada kuch nahin" kind of mother..she scolded Mannu but immediately melted seeing her tears. Usually these ghar bhar ki laadli daughters are the first in line to be distrusted and insulted if they do anything wrong but here this is not the case and it's very good to watch. Sure the pittai is in store but the context of it actually justifies it.

I really don't understand the need of getting Mannu married though. SD's dialogue was my favorite in the epi, "Paison ki bunyaad pe rishta na karna tou samajh mein aata hai lekin paison ki wajah se rishta karna? Ye meri samajh mein nahin aata.." When Mannu's father knows that Mikael isn't highly educated so zaroorat kya hai to get Mannu married to him? SD tou anyway is going to leave the city. Even Mannu was showing signs of being over him because of his severe rejection. Rather than getting her married..wasn't it more logical to get her to concentrate on her studies? How old is she? 20? 21? I don't think it's more than that. Ye shaadi hi ultimate mind diversion tactic kyun hota hai? o.O

This conflict really doesn't make sense. Mannu, in her rejected, heartbroken state, is making more sense than all the elders combined. I loved how she taunted SD both on his face and behind his back. He is giving far too much importance to materialistic things. Okay fine. SD and Mannu's father do make sense..marriages DO get broken because of financial issues. But don't they know the people involved? Has SD so little faith in himself? The guy is trying for CSS for goodness sake. That's like a sureshot ticket to izzat in the society. It's like they are saying that one can't change his fate and position in the society. Either you are born with silver spoon in the mouth or you have nothing. Bhai when you KNOW that the guy and his family are izzatdar and khudaar and heck! They ain't even THAT gareeb ke faaqon ki naubat ho...

It's frustrating but it's so fun! All this angst. SF has written some brilliant dialogues here. So far I haven't been disappointed by the overall episodes in terms of pace, story, direction, acting and hopefully that will continue. I used to worry about Mannu's character because SF has a tendency to write blah female leads but so far Mannu is my most favorite thing about the show and it would suck MAJORLY if she goes down the path of SF's previous ladies.
Edited by lostmymusic. - 8 years ago