Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I feel so far the sister has been a very reasonable character. It would be a bit of a shock if all of a sudden she went nuts on Hina.. Also, with about 3 other adults there, at least, Hira shouldn't be solely Hina's responsibility anyway, especially when her dad is there as well.. Fingers crossed it's not as bad as I'm imagining.. But psycho will be all like, you gave her one job and she can't do it properly, get rid of her..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Hayye the breakfast scene..

I love the little smile Ahmer has at the end when he looks away.. Sigh..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i am actually hoping it's hina who get's hurt not hira like small scratch in the arms. psychom will not let any chance go to tell ahmer to say bye bye to her, send her to hostel.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Same here! And we'll also get to see caring Ahmer taking care of Hina.. But the precap looked like Hina was too far away when the car arrived..
Edited by Bibliobibulus - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sure physico did that out of jealously because she think Hina is in her way. She know what she wants, She doesn't love Ahmer but is after his Money.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

What a fantastic episode! The breakfast scene and bedroom scene were adorable. Felt like the episode finished too quickly. I just can't get enough! If this was a completed show, I would totally binge watch it in one go. Next week looks like it's going to be even better.. Can't wait!

Exactly me too felt the same Epi was short πŸ˜†
Next week maheen il blame hina for the whole accident fiasco bcz of her negligence oly n all
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I'm sure physico did that out of jealously because she think Hina is in her way. She know what she wants, She doesn't love Ahmer but is after his Money.

Yepp she is one cray cray lady πŸ˜†
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">ew hug wala scene🀒</font>

Hero vamp hug hogayi
Hope we il get ahmer hina hug 😳
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Good grief, it's 3 a.m. here! Why am I still up?? Good night, ladies.. I have a date with SRK and Kajol tomorrow afternoon, and I don't want to doze off in the middle.. Ok, that's not even possible.. Happy fangirling.. πŸ˜†