Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

can hina ever become wild๐Ÿ˜ฒthat girl cannot even speak up infront of ahmer and is so shy toward him. someone needs to push her to him.

Thats the point ๐Ÿ˜†...you think she is shy but she aint when it comes to Ahmer ๐Ÿคฃ Have you not seen in the episode 9 when she accidentally caught Ahmer instead of Hira and then walks away giving him that look ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ash_Smash - 8 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
cool i will send you a ticket to go on their sets and push hina toward ahmer and i get intense wala scene๐Ÿ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Thats the point ๐Ÿ˜†...you think she is shy but she aint when it comes to Ahmer ๐Ÿคฃ Have you not seen in the episode 9 when she accidentally caught Ahmer instea of Hira and then walks away giving him that look ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

oh yeah that scene where she said i caught you and he was like who?
she is sly then๐Ÿ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
i think ahmer is going to backoff. psychom is keep telling him and hina's age difference. ahmer even had flashback of hina saying how can i call you by name you are elder to me.

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, and he's also going to insist on the college thing because he feels like he's taking advantage of her by having her take care of the household.
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes and today when she pressed his clothes he said she should not do this. she is young it's her time to have fun and enjoy life. why burden herself with this stuff. she will join college by next week and meet that guy i think
.Shiva. thumbnail
i wonder how hina will act around that guy, she is a very reserve and very serious type of girl.that guy will not impress her at all. i want to see what she will say to him in their first meeting.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I would think she'd have a kind of back off vibe for most people. She's only at her most animated with Hira. With everyone else so far she's been quite shy and reserved, even Ahmer. I can't see her laughing and giggling with this random guy. This is me hoping against hope that the engagement scene is the guy dreaming..
.Shiva. thumbnail
true she hardly laugh or smile in front of others. hira is a kid she makes hina's inner child come out the one only hira sees not ahmer or his sister.

that is why ahmer said that after coming to his house he saw her smile for the first time. she was taken back that he actually noticed her or that she really never talked to him that much.

i think it's dream b/c later you see him standing with the ring alone with sad face
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0