Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
the look hina had when they walked in to see the hug scene hina was like omgπŸ˜• like what is going on here and sad wala look
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Girl look, if Ahmer hugged that cruella, we can at least get a grabbing shirt collar and pushing into a hug scene, we demand compensate, we suffered today πŸ˜†

Let's get up a petition.. We demand equal embrace time for vamps and ingenues.. πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

pushing against the wall wala scene☺️ you think so then why not i have alot of list of itπŸ˜†

Who is pushing who?? 🀣 Imagine Hina pushing Ahmer against the wall πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh I would like to see that πŸ˜†
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Who is pushing who?? 🀣 Imagine Hina pushing Ahmer against the wall πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh I would like to see that πŸ˜†

I think she'd have a heart attack as soon as she'd done it.. Or would turn red from top to toe and sink to the floor in shock.. πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
i will sign that for sure. let's send it to their production house. we didn't get ahmer and hina's hug but that psychom hugged ahmer so tightly W*Fish

.Shiva. thumbnail
hina pushing ahmer😳 or she trips and both of them falls on the floor he is under and she is on top
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I think she'd have a heart attack as soon as she'd done it.. Or would turn red from top to toe and sink to the floor in shock.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or her inner wildness comes out 🀣 Ahmer gets scared and tries to run away ..but he cant 🀣
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or her inner wildness comes out 🀣 Ahmer gets scared and tries to run away ..but he cant 🀣

I can just see Ahmer's eyes going round and he backs away slowly so as not to scare the wild beast.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
can hina ever become wild😲that girl cannot even speak up infront of ahmer and is so shy toward him. someone needs to push her to him.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

can hina ever become wild😲that girl cannot even speak up infront of ahmer and is so shy toward him. someone needs to push her to him.

Just get me on set, I'll give her a good shove.. Or I would have, if the thing hadn't already been shot.. πŸ˜† Or actually, had I been on set, I'd probably have been racing her to trip and have Mikaal catch me.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰