Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i hope in this drama we do get to see some intense love scene! things should change b/c now we are living in 2015. showing a little love like hugging and going for candle night dinner is no harm. grabbing shirt collar and expressing their love is no crime either
.Shiva. thumbnail
@ash
omg that is nuts i would have been like W*F omg my face would have been red like tomato🤣

take advantage of your husband in front of everyone😲
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yess 😆 And we had a very awkward eye lock because we both were in shock, ..so ...stupid thing I tripped over my niece and ..fell in the arms of my brother in law ...I wish it was my husband then I would taken advantage of the situation 🤣

😳🤬☺️

Word Count: 1

.Shiva. thumbnail
tell me this have you guys seen any scene where the guy comes to the bedroom and sees the girl sleeping like ahmer did today to hina?

waise that scene was funny ahmer was all smiling and hina woke up shocked lol. the end wala scene i will get dinner for you and ahmer was like na na i am not hungry( how can he after seeing a beauty like hina sleeping)

he was like you going to sleep here and she was like choking in her words ye...yes😆

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

tell me this have you guys seen any scene where the guy comes to the bedroom and sees the girl sleeping like ahmer did today to hina?

waise that scene was funny ahmer was all smiling and hina woke up shocked lol. the end wala scene i will get dinner for you and ahmer was like na na i am not hungry( how can he after seeing a beauty like hina sleeping)

he was like you going to sleep here and she was like choking in her words ye...yes😆

He totally had a hand in the cookie jar kinda face.. It was so cute, the way he looked away guiltily..
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

He totally had a hand in the cookie jar kinda face.. It was so cute, the way he looked away guiltily..

It was wonderful scene .. cant really praise the direction enough.
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes he was nervous and hina was biting her lips she does this very often now days😆

the scene of her thinking to herself what i am feeling is ahmer ji feeling the same and her FB now in here the hand wala hold was longer then usual🤣 in hina's mind the hand hold was glued together.
.Shiva. thumbnail

It was wonderful scene .. cant really praise the direction enough.

agree! i didn't even imagine this will be shown. i want to now if we can thank them😳let them now we are loving this scenes and want some more beautiful scenes like this

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i hope in this drama we do get to see some intense love scene! things should change b/c now we are living in 2015. showing a little love like hugging and going for candle night dinner is no harm. grabbing shirt collar and expressing their love is no crime either

Girl look, if Ahmer hugged that cruella, we can at least get a grabbing shirt collar and pushing into a hug scene, we demand compensate, we suffered today 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail

Girl look, if Ahmer hugged that cruella, we can at least get a grabbing shirt collar and pushing into a hug scene, we demand compensate, we suffered today 😆

pushing against the wall wala scene☺️ you think so then why not i have alot of list of it😆