Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

There was a dance sequence in ishq junoon deewangi ..as faar I remember

Nice.. There's hope yet.. πŸ˜†
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
When do you think the phoolon ki tokri wala fall and catch will be? It looks like someone's wedding decorations, so I have a bad feeling one of the dreaded engagements, at least, is going to happen..
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Nice.. There's hope yet.. πŸ˜†

But that also depends on the production and which channel the drama is broadcasted on, I know that the PTV is owned by Pakistan television corporation, I doubt they will show any dance sequence or any such scenes
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

But that also depends on the production and which channel the drama is broadcasted on, I know that the PTV is owned by Pakistan television corporation, I doubt they will show any dance sequence or any such scenes

Yeah, very likely..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, a week feels like forever! Usually I watch Pakistani shows after they're over, so I can binge watch them..

I don't think Pakistani shows are there in terms of couples dancing, but they're showing a lot more intimacy than before, in terms of trips and catches, hand holding and all.. I guess they're evolving slowly, with changes in society. Though I doubt they'll go to the extent of Indian shows.. No extended suhaag raats.. πŸ˜›

oh i can never imagine of they showing suhaag raat (even thought i want to see their romance to intense)

they don't even hug each otherπŸ˜† but today hand holding was bang on. their fingers were interlock with each other.

if i am not wrong then sajal did do some crazy scenes. chup raho there she was in a victim. another drama her husband was holding hr against the bed which was kind of nasty b/c he was manhandling her.
Ash_Smash thumbnail

When do you think the phoolon ki tokri wala fall and catch will be? It looks like someone's wedding decorations, so I have a bad feeling one of the dreaded engagements, at least, is going to happen..

Yes, it does, but hope not between Cruella and Ahmer seems to be awkwardness between Ahmer and Hina, maybe its after Ahmer maybe rejects Hinas feelings...

Actually this happened to me in real life, to make it worse ...it was my brother in law, and I just died ...and everyone was watching...awkward level 1000!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
that means i will not get a danceπŸ˜” chalo i will ejoy with the tripping and falling
.Shiva. thumbnail

Yes, it does, but hope not between Cruella and Ahmer seems to be awkwardness between Ahmer and Hina, maybe its after Ahmer maybe rejects Hinas feelings...

Actually this happened to me in real life, to make it worse ...it was my brother in law, and I just died ...and everyone was watching...awkward level 1000!!

omg say what you fell with flower basket and he caught youπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Oh god.. Ouch..
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Yess πŸ˜† And we had a very awkward eye lock because we both were in shock, ..so ...stupid thing I tripped over my niece and ..fell in the arms of my brother in law ...I wish it was my husband then I would taken advantage of the situation 🀣