Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I love her husband :) She doesn't deserves either guys be it Ahmer or her husband.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

...She is trying to change the ending of Humsafar πŸ˜†...

🀣

Word Count: 0

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I know! Her husband had a lot of patience. You could tell she'd been a bitch to him for their whole marriage. And Ahmer is such a gentleman. He really doesn't need her poison in his life. Why is he still her friend?? He can see how catty she is. With that middle class girls comment.. 😑
.Shiva. thumbnail
she is nuts. she is obsessed over ahmer not b/c she loves him but b/c he rejected her and how dare he rejects a psychom like her that is her problem.

love cannot be forced nor be taken it happens and this is what ahmer and hina is going to feel.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's trying to gain Amher sympathy by making her husband the bad guy. Going by the OST seems like Ahmer going to give into Physico.
.Shiva. thumbnail
if she hated her husband so much how did she have a sonπŸ˜•she is so mean and cruel she does not even love her husband then how she had a son from the same man
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

she is nuts. she is obsessed over ahmer not b/c she loves him but b/c he rejected her and how dare he rejects a psychom like her that is her problem.

love cannot be forced nor be taken it happens and this is what ahmer and hina is going to feel.

You cant call that love ...obsession over Ahmer as he is her property ..NOT!
.Shiva. thumbnail
ahmer is giving too much freedom to that psychom, he should talk to her husband once and see what is the truth.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

ahmer is giving too much freedom to that psychom, he should talk to her husband once and see what is the truth.

He cant ...because his is infected πŸ˜† Well that would be the most logical thing to do, but she is lying so much about him and portraying him as a monster
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I've been watching the OST and analysing and reanalysing it.. So there's this bit where Ahmer says, Mera sabkuch Hina ki toh hai.. I wonder where that comes up..

Also, maybe the ring box scene with Maheen is also a dream (I wish!). Psycho wants it so bad, she's hallucinating.. She's got Cruellabola as well.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†