Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
there is a rain wala scene from that black dress wala and ahmer comes there while hina is crying does that mean she will breakdown and ahmer will take her home
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
why is that lady always talks about marriage? she is so insecure of hina that she keeps insulting her. she has nothing better to do hurt hina to keep her away from ahmer but love has no control over it.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

why is that lady always talks about marriage? she is so insecure of hina that she keeps insulting her. she has nothing better to do hurt hina to keep her away from ahmer but love has no control over it.

She only wants Ahmer coz he's rich, and now she's losing control over the property in England as well..
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

...She is trying to change the ending of Humsafar 😆...
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

She only wants Ahmer coz he's rich, and now she's losing control over the property in England as well..

Poonam if you find her property in England ...trash it 🤣
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Poonam if you find her property in England ...trash it 🤣

I'm on it! Didn't they say the name of their street when the husband was calling an ambulance for Isa? Lemme check on google maps.. I'll find it and I'll wreck it.. Isa and his dad don't need the crappy memories from that house anyway. They can use the insurance money to get a nice new place..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's going to end up with nothing in the end. That's what happened when you're greedy and what more than you have.
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I'm on it! Didn't they say the name of their street when the husband was calling an ambulance for Isa? Lemme check on google maps.. I'll find it and I'll wreck it.. Isa and his dad don't need the crappy memories from that house anyway. They can use the insurance money to get a nice new place..

Excellent!!😈

Word Count: 1

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I hope she loses everything. She doesn't deserve decent people in her life..
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

She's going to end up with nothing in the end. That's what happened when you're greedy and what more than you have.

Yes, the moral of the story, be happy and be grateful for what you have, when you loose it...the reality of life will punch you so hard