Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh wow! I didn't know that! Its a beautiful remake πŸ˜ƒ
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, I thought the line sounded familiar. The tune is slightly different. But it's quite a nice OST..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hina might get engaged to that guy but i doubt she will marry him. she will tell him she does not love him b/c there is another scene where he is standing there alone with ring in his finger looking like he is about to cryπŸ˜†

as for that psychom she is going to get it big time from hina, ahmer, the sister and her husband.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Yeah, I thought the line sounded familiar. The tune is slightly different. But it's quite a nice OST..

Yes, indeed it is 😊 Btw which part of the world do you live πŸ˜†???
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, very nice, thanks for sharing!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

hina might get engaged to that guy but i doubt she will marry him. she will tell him she does not love him b/c there is another scene where he is standing there alone with ring in his finger looking like he is about to cryπŸ˜†

as for that psychom she is going to get it big time from hina, ahmer, the sister and her husband.

Or maybe he is day dreaming but in the real world Hina rejects him, all that celebrations and matai eating is just a dream πŸ˜†...all that matai for waste 😑😑
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I feel sorry for psycho's husband and son.. The husband seems like such a decent guy. Doesn't deserve to have his life messed up by the crazy chick..
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Or maybe he is day dreaming but in the real world Hina rejects him, all that celebrations and matai eating is just a dream πŸ˜†...all that matai for waste 😑😑

This idea I like! Let it all be the poor guy's fantasy.. Waise, why would Hina agree to marry him anyway, after she promised to stay with Hira forever?
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i want to see a scene where hina is crying and ahmer comes there and wipers her tears and she hugs him😳

another scene i want is hina to break down in front of ahmer after her engaged or whatever it was in ost with that guy and tell him she loves him and not the other guy and hold his shirt collar and ask if he does not love her😳
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yes, indeed it is 😊 Btw which part of the world do you live πŸ˜†???

I'm in the UK. What about you?