Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Hey.. I'm newish on here as well.. Only started watching the show last week, and got sucked in.. 😊

Heya Newish

Yea, I started from the beginning and now I am here,😆

I am Ash, nice to meet you. How did you find todays episode ?
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Heya Newish

Yea, I started from the beginning and now I am here,😆

I am Ash, nice to meet you. How did you find todays episode ?

Hi Ash, my name's Poonam. Nice to meet you too. 😊

Totally loved the episode. Things are starting to get really good. I devoured the first 9 episodes. The pacing on this show is really good. So far no lagging storylines. And it's just getting better. Next week is too far away, man!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am liking the place of this show so far. It's going good, no dragging or filler episodes so far. I hope things keep getting better and not worst.
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Feel the same Poonam, but I think the Cruella will make create some big misunderstanding between Hina and Ahmer, and unwillingly Ahmer will distant himself from Hina 😕 Seeing it from the OST it seems like it
Edited by Ash_Smash - 8 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Feel the same Poonam, but I think the Cruella will make create some big misunderstanding between Hina and Ahmer, and unwillingly Ahmer will distant himself from Hina 😕 Seeing it from the OST it seems like it

Yeah, it looks like it. Seems like there was a scene were Cruella and Ahmer are getting engaged. Maybe it happens after Hina joins university and gets engaged to that classmate guy. This Maheen is pure evil, man! Forget how she treats Hina, that's bad enough, but how devious is she about her divorce and her kid, using them to get Ahmer's sympathy..
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Yeah, it looks like it. Seems like there was a scene were Cruella and Ahmer are getting engaged. Maybe it happens after Hina joins university and gets engaged to that classmate guy. This Maheen is pure evil, man! Forget how she treats Hina, that's bad enough, but how devious is she about her divorce and her kid, using them to get Ahmer's sympathy..

But sometime I wonder how can Ahmer be so stupid 😆 I mean from the flashbacks and the conversation they had in the office, he must have an idea about her character ...😆 She is the Cruella deluxe
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

But sometime I wonder how can Ahmer be so stupid 😆 I mean from the flashbacks and the conversation they had in the office, he must have an idea about her character ...😆 She is the Cruella deluxe

Why did he even stay friends with her? And has he forgotten the reasons he decided to break up with her back then? Why is he encouraging her now with hugs and sympathy, and letting her roam free in his house and office? Men are so blind sometimes..

But I loved how he's sort of looking at Hina in a new light. The long look at the breakfast table, and the way he was looking at her when he found her in Hira's bed.. Although the last one could be creepy, taken out of context.. 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The way Maheen is portraying her husband as a bad man to get Ahmer sympathy is horrible. I fell bad for him, he doesn't deserves such treatment. He's a nice guy.
Ahmer will bash her. from the OST there is a scene where she is in a black outfit walking away from him. Looks like a painful scene.
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Why did he even stay friends with her? And has he forgotten the reasons he decided to break up with her back then? Why is he encouraging her now with hugs and sympathy, and letting her roam free in his house and office? Men are so blind sometimes..

But I loved how he's sort of looking at Hina in a new light. The long look at the breakfast table, and the way he was looking at her when he found her in Hira's bed.. Although the last one could be creepy, taken out of context.. 😆

Ahmer as Edward Cullen 😆 He likes watching her sleep 🤣

I know how can he touch Cruella 😆 Maybe this is how he got infected by Cruellabola 😆 But its getting so interesting, I cant wait for the next episode!

Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Ahmer as Edward Cullen 😆 He likes watching her sleep 🤣

I know how can he touch Cruella 😆 Maybe this is how he got infected by Cruellabola 😆 But its getting so interesting, I cant wait for the next episode!

Cruellabola 🤣

Word Count: 1