Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SaalaDonkey

Obviously notπŸ˜• A lot of people like him but he doesn't have a rock solid fanbase or even a fanbase. That's what Bharti also said yesterday right? SHe insulted him like that

Come on, people on this forum say Sanaya isn't popular going by that logic Mohit isn't even a celebπŸ˜› No offence to him but yeah, he isn;t very popular as of now

bharti's fun punch meant proving his low fanbase πŸ€£

mohit is damn popular...it would have been impossible for him to achieve this platform in the other case..

well FYI...m not among those group of people saying sanaya isn't popular...m in my senses πŸ˜†
i had not spoke up anything against her...whole mjht crew is mujhay jaan se pyara πŸ˜›

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaalaDonkey

I didn't make it up; The judges themselves have mentioned it many times ON the show and that's why Lauren,Shakti etc couldn't make it to the top even though they were much better than the any contestant and Lauren, even better than the judgesπŸ˜›

Its 50% popularity and 50% the journey to being a good dancer. Neither Mohit, nor Shamita are popular. I personally don't think Mohit is a better dancer than Sanaya, no offence. If you keep your dislike for her aside, you'll see how Sanaya has experimented and given enough memorable performances but Mohit hasn't. He was good on day 1 and he was just taht 14 weeks later. I didn't see any growth. I liked watching Shamita too but towards the end, she too became repetitive. In fact, her semi finale's performance was very similar to Sanaya's week 4 performance.
Even if i keep my blind-love for Sanaya aside I can clearly see her growth from a terrible dancer to a nice one just 14 weeks later. She's very popular and scored well too
Thats what we are trying to say. If it was just about dance then no one could come close to Faisal this season. His performances were indeed, very very good

I dint say u made it up ...I genuinely want to know y such weird concept ... N y take dancers if it's non dancers show ???? My friend is ardent fan of dancing with d stars n she said tht there it's not bout popularity but who Eva dances good ... N it's not about like or dislike it's about dancing n mohit was really good till marisha was there but afterwards he wasn't doing as good like b4 but he was still dancing better than Si ... N there wasn't much experimental performances frm Si as jai always played safe n did Bollywood mostly ... Jai wasn't creative at all ... He always played safe cuz he knew they'll b safe by voting ( it is proved by his statement tht if it was only votes they would have won fo sure) ...jai is not skilled enough to do jdj he's betterin Bollywood but not other dance forms... Comming to shamita she was doing a gr8 job ... She was graceful , her transitions frm one step to other were clean ( which sanaya lacked in ) she wasn't repetitive Deepak was creative cuz this is not d first time he did Jdj ... sanaya improved frm bad dancer to average dancer but not good enough fo wining d trophy ... She never tried any new dance forms it's jai's fault though but she wasn't good enough ...wateva u said it ur opinion ... Wateva I said is mine ... I not an ardent fan of any one but just. general viewer n support faisal , shamita, mohit cuz they were genuinely better dancers ...
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are we still going on with this πŸ˜†
People who say she is not popular is being ignorant and also people who say judges are jealous of her popularity or that she is the most popular actress in tellywood is also being ignorant. simple as that
AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Start doing your research guys. Sanaya's popularity is going to be the next general knowledge question in your semester examinations. Your whole life and career is going to depend on it. Gals will dump those guys who donot know the answer to the question of her popularity ans vice-versa.  You guys might even have to leave your job if you dont know the answer. 

PS: a note that is going to help you while researching her popularity-
Manish calls her popular and 40k people tweeted for her.
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AB..

Start doing your research guys. Sanaya's popularity is going to be the next general knowledge question in your semester examinations. Your whole life and career is going to depend on it. Gals will dump those guys who donot know the answer to the question of her popularity ans vice-versa. You guys might even have to leave your job if you dont know the answer.

🀣 🀣
+1000
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veronica.

🀣 🀣
+1000

From me too
Rofl
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Start doing your research guys. Sanaya's popularity is going to be the next general knowledge question in your semester examinations. Your whole life and career is going to depend on it. Gals will dump those guys who donot know the answer to the question of her popularity ans vice-versa. You guys might even have to leave your job if you dont know the answer.

🀣 forum is going to be closed soon still they r going on n on
Hadd kardi apne hadd kardi apne πŸ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dint want to be mean..😈and while I agree Sanaya has the biggest hit show (on IF) under her belt in the form of IPK...just some simple stats for a comparison in TRPS between MP and chanchan..since they both aired on Sony at one point..which is definitely relatively less watched as a GEC on the whole..
here are the stats!🀣 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sony
+++++++++++++++
I dont want to attribute the failure of floppie to her alone..but duh people really need to get some serious reality check here with all the constant popularity jaaps! πŸ˜† No actor is above the quality of the show..nobody can pull trps if the content itself is stale..Not even the BigB..toh yeh sab starlets kya cheez hai unke saamne?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by -FreeLancer- - 8 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

🀣 🀣
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Start doing your research guys. Sanaya's popularity is going to be the next general knowledge question in your semester examinations. Your whole life and career is going to depend on it. Gals will dump those guys who donot know the answer to the question of her popularity ans vice-versa.  You guys might even have to leave your job if you dont know the answer. 

You cracked me up πŸ‘