Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SaalaDonkey

That's your opinion. Not a fact

Fact is, going by the format non-dancers like Sanaya ,Mohit,Kavita etc should've been in the final

Well first of all I really don't know where this concept came frm ??? N if its like this then WHY even take dancers in show .. Just take all non dancers ... N fo sure it's my opinion but one fact remains same even if we go by non dancers wining concept even then sanaya wasn't deserving to b in finale cuz she an average dancer not good enough fo d trophy ... Mohit n shamita were way better than her ... Even u guys know it somewhere but won't accepte it ...
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 8 years ago
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OK she is popular she is queen...she lost jhalak to Faisal ...what now????
Trophy is at Faisal s house ...sanaya happily hugged him n moved on ...why don't u tooo
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: medha16

LOL

Who even votes in these polls. Hardly 200 ppl?
Multiple voting, different ids...they can NEVER be a parameter.
Truth is Faisal won, SI, Mohit, Shamita lost because this is a DANCE show and he was a great dancer while the others weren't. 
Period.

bang on πŸ€£
..Roopal.. thumbnail
non dancers to dancer
facts always have proves...official ones...
so bring one, rather than chanting it everywhere, to give it on our face πŸ˜Š

it was purely based on dancing with stars...
and lemme tell u...according to IF poll, faisal was chosen...
these polls do not reflect anything...they are nothing more than a timepass..
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

Well first of all I really don't know where this concept came frm ??? N if its like this then WHY even take dancers in show .. Just take all non dancers ... N fo sure it's my opinion but one fact remains same even if we go by non dancers wining concept even then sanaya wasn't deserving to b in finale cuz she an average dancer not good enough fo d trophy ... Mohit n shamita were way better than her ... Even u guys know it somewhere but won't accepte it ...

I didn't make it up; The judges themselves have mentioned it many times ON the show and that's why Lauren,Shakti etc couldn't make it to the top even though they were much better than the any contestant and Lauren, even better than the judgesπŸ˜›
Its 50% popularity and 50% the journey to being a good dancer. Neither Mohit, nor Shamita are popular. I personally don't think Mohit is a better dancer than Sanaya, no offence. If you keep your dislike for her aside, you'll see how Sanaya has experimented and given enough memorable performances but Mohit hasn't. He was good on day 1 and he was just taht 14 weeks later. I didn't see any growth. I liked watching Shamita too but towards the end, she too became repetitive. In fact, her semi finale's performance was very similar to Sanaya's week 4 performance.
Even if i keep my blind-love for Sanaya aside I can clearly see her growth from a terrible dancer to a nice one just 14 weeks later. She's very popular and scored well too 
Thats what we are trying to say. If it was just about dance then no one could come close to Faisal this season. His performances were indeed, very very good
..Roopal.. thumbnail

I didn't make it up; The judges themselves have mentioned it many times ON the show and that's why Lauren,Shakti etc couldn't make it to the top even though they were much better than the any contestant and Lauren, even better than the judgesπŸ˜›

Its 50% popularity and 50% the journey to being a good dancer. Neither Mohit, nor Shamita are popular. I personally don't think Mohit is a better dancer than Sanaya, no offence. If you keep your dislike for her aside, you'll see how Sanaya has experimented and given enough memorable performances but Mohit hasn't. He was good on day 1 and he was just taht 14 weeks later. I didn't see any growth. I liked watching Shamita too but towards the end, she too became repetitive. In fact, her semi finale's performance was very similar to Sanaya's week 4 performance.
Even if i keep my blind-love for Sanaya aside I can clearly see her growth from a terrible dancer to a nice one just 14 weeks later. She's very popular and scored well too 
Thats what we are trying to say. If it was just about dance then no one could come close to Faisal this season. His performances were indeed, very very good

😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.

are u kidding me?
mohit isn't popular?

😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.
cupoftea11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

non dancers to dancer

facts always have proves...official ones...
so bring one, rather than chanting it everywhere, to give it on our face πŸ˜Š

it was purely based on dancing with stars...
and lemme tell u...according to IF poll, faisal was chosen...
these polls do not reflect anything...they are nothing more than a timepass..

Irfan

What attracted you to Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa?

The dance show is all about the journey of non-dancers.

The biggest attraction was the challenge because I am a non-dancer and it took me two-three months to accept the show.

There were also reasons too. Last year, we announced a foundation called Cricket Academy of Pathans, to coach under-privileged children and give them equipment. Money from my earnings from the show will go there.

Watch initial episodes of JDJ too see what Karan used to sayπŸ˜‰

cupoftea11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.

are u kidding me?
mohit isn't popular?

😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.😲.

Obviously notπŸ˜• A lot of people like him but he doesn't have a rock solid fanbase or even a fanbase. That's what Bharti also said yesterday right? SHe insulted him like that
Come on, people on this forum say Sanaya isn't popular going by that logic Mohit isn't even a celebπŸ˜› No offence to him but yeah, he isn;t very popular as of now
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Obviously notπŸ˜•A lot of people like him but he doesn't have a rock solid fanbase or even a fanbase. That's what Bharti also said yesterday right? SHe insulted him like that

Come on, people on this forum say Sanaya isn't popular going by that logic Mohit isn't even a celebπŸ˜›No offence to him but yeah, he isn;t very popular as of now

And who decides the extent of Mohit's popularity? You? How do u know he doesn't have fans? He reached the finale, somebody out there must be voting for him.
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Irfan

What attracted you to Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa?

The dance show is all about the journey of non-dancers.

The biggest attraction was the challenge because I am a non-dancer and it took me two-three months to accept the show.

There were also reasons too. Last year, we announced a foundation called Cricket Academy of Pathans, to coach under-privileged children and give them equipment. Money from my earnings from the show will go there.

Watch initial episodes of JDJ too see what Karan used to sayπŸ˜‰

so contestant's view gives the proof on format πŸ˜•

ohk karan used to say...accepted...
if judges are all right with their words, then the comment by malaika on sanaya's act (though i totally disagree with her) on repeating aerial is perfect too..

thanks πŸ˜Š

dancing with the stars...RIP tagline πŸ˜­
Edited by ..Roopal.. - 8 years ago