tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Yeah, move on, will ya ?
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

if u dont believe on this.. if you dont believe sanaya has actually got highest votes in grand finale,, then dont.. do u know we believe of what you are saying.. we are not sitting here to prove anyone what was right n what was wrong as everyone knows this what crap has done in this season..

why colour channel will cheat sanaya if she really got high votes, colour channel won't hate sanaya then why they cheat sanaya, in fact colours channel was fair this time that's why they genuinely given trophy to faisal, sanaya irani fans are in shock that's why you people are thinking it is cheating, remember that whole world is not fans of sanaya, and many people in every age and every gender voted for faisal, this is true that's it 
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

I dint want to be mean..😈and while I agree Sanaya has the biggest hit show (on IF) under her belt in the form of IPK...just some simple stats for a comparison in TRPS between MP and chanchan..since they both aired on Sony at one point..which is definitely relatively less watched as a GEC on the whole..

here are the stats!🀣 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sony
+++++++++++++++
I dont want to attribute the failure of floppie to her alone..but duh people really need to get some serious reality check here with all the constant popularity jaaps! πŸ˜† No actor is above the quality of the show..nobody can pull trps if the content itself is stale..Not even the BigB..toh yeh sab starlets kya cheez hai unke saamne?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

not only chanchan but her rangrasiya is also closed with low trp and ipkknd was hit  only because of barun and when he left the show they closed the show because they too know sanaya can't bring trp and her mjht serial sanaya irani is second lead people love rathi pandey more then sanaya in that serial when rathi left the show the trp is low, so sanaya irani is only famous in Internet fans but she is a flop actress sanaya irani means low trp shows flop guarantee  Edited by ktiluvu - 8 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ktiluvu

not only chanchan but her rangrasiya is also closed with low trp and ipkknd was hit only because of barun and when he left the show they closed the show because they too know sanaya can't bring trp and her mjht serial sanaya irani is second lead people love rathi pandey more then sanaya in that serial when rathi left the show the trp is low, so sanaya irani is only famous in Internet fans but she is a flop actress sanaya irani means low trp shows flop guarantee

Reported
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

to all those ppl who thinks faisal acheived more than sanaya. sanaya is popular on I_F only. first of all if sanaya was famous on I_F only then this jhalak forum was full of with sanaya's fans post only but we all hardly came on I_F in the entire journey of Jhalak as we all were too much busy on FB and twitter..
moreOver here is something to all of you..
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-winner-sanaya-irani-deserves-to-take-the-top-spot-claim-fans/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=bollywood
this article proved that how much a normal public wants sanaya to win

leave it yaar .be silent .what ever they say , let them. sound only hear when a clap come from two hands . i am hopping u r getting what i meant. we don't want to prove anyone to anything
i don't want to say or i don't like to say it . but still all of u r not giving us any other option. people say in india's population is 120cr ,if sanaya got 1 cr vote the all other got to other contestant.  .people from south don't know any other contestant other than sanaya, who don't watch national channel ,may other serials dubbed but not famous  .i know mohith, fiasal, and all because i prefer hindi channels
#malayali  people know sanaya  as sruthi
#tamil people know her as sruthi
#kanada people know her as indu
#arabic people know
#korian 
#Russian
i know not only her serials dubbed ,in other languages but the difference is how much others know  that all dabbed serials as much they like ipkknd
so please stop to took the

i heard people saying its trp rating worst . every good show have less trp even ipkknd had 2.1 trp . which show is leading now on indian television according to TRP. sathiyaaa and sasural ..with all due respect to the all cast ..i am asking do it have any seance. ektha ma'am ,  Rashmi Sharma the most powerful names in industry , why they making such things .only they responsible .we too . the viewers. #saurabh thivari tried change trend what happened with #rangrasiya , #bathameez dil . and if didn't hit .its because of actors . if hit because of team work .what a logic.

i request to all sanaya irani fans ... lets be silent . its the maturity ..stop what ever we said
and please if u ever love sanaya don't  bash anyone . do respect take respect ,
thank u

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mu12

leave it yaar .be silent .what ever they say , let them. sound only hear when a clap come from two hands . i am hopping u r getting what i meant. we don't want to prove anyone to anything
i don't want to say or i don't like to say it . but still all of u r not giving us any other option. people say in india's population is 120cr ,if sanaya got 1 cr vote the all other got to other contestant.  .people from south don't know any other contestant other than sanaya, who don't watch national channel ,may other serials dubbed but not famous  .i know mohith, fiasal, and all because i prefer hindi channels
#malayali  people know sanaya  as sruthi
#tamil people know her as sruthi
#kanada people know her as indu
#arabic people know
#korian 
#Russian
i know not only her serials dubbed ,in other languages but the difference is how much others know  that all dabbed serials as much they like ipkknd
so please stop to took the

i heard people saying its trp rating worst . every good show have less trp even ipkknd had 2.1 trp . which show is leading now on indian television according to TRP. sathiyaaa and sasural ..with all due respect to the all cast ..i am asking do it have any seance. ektha ma'am ,  Rashmi Sharma the most powerful names in industry , why they making such things .only they responsible .we too . the viewers. #saurabh thivari tried change trend what happened with #rangrasiya , #bathameez dil . and if didn't hit .its because of actors . if hit because of team work .what a logic.

i request to all sanaya irani fans ... lets be silent . its the maturity ..stop what ever we said
and please if u ever love sanaya don't  bash anyone . do respect take respect ,
thank u

🀣
-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
go to this Jhalak's official FB page and see who got more likes on Finale performance...SI is not even famous in FB...coz Faisal got more than double her likes- https://www.facebook.com/JhalakDikhhlaJaa.ColorsTv?fref=ts
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SuPeRNaTuRaLs-

go to this Jhalak's official FB page and see who got more likes on Finale performance...SI is not even famous in FB...coz Faisal got more than double her likes- https://www.facebook.com/JhalakDikhhlaJaa.ColorsTv?fref=ts

ouch ouch