purpleumbrella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone have an english translation of the book?
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Zaya -
Paisa ki baat mat karo. I just got a new part time job & I use that money to pay for my expenses & education. So I got no money. But I can promise my utmost loyalty to read your postsπŸ€—
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purpleumbrella

no. there is none available. not even an e-reader or something :(
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

shabz is such a copycat :@ πŸ˜†

original ko to dekho πŸ˜†
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waise, I had a lot I wanted to say about this episode but I got busy with real life.. Yes it sucks, I have a real life too lol
Yeh monkey-face ko kya ho gaya hai! Use your head meesna!! How can you just get her divorced and married within seconds? Ever heard of an iddat??

And why is he so obsessed with getting her divorced? "Just kidnap her and ask for ransom... simple as that. I'm sure Fara would've been more cooperative if that were the case...

i'm in love with the end. #MoizKiPitaii was the highlight of my day (DeD on my mind all day) In love with Wali all over again <3
Neurotic thumbnail

Hmm, last two episodes! Don't know what to say! I had sever heart burn from the treatment Arjuman meted out to Farah in the prior episode! And then this one had an over dose of all the kidnap saga! It was too difficult for me to digest! Mueez is supposed to be an intelligent and shrewd guy! But how on earth would the kidnap plan work? I was a bit nauseated with all the overdose of Tajjamul family! Saving grace? Wali's worry for Farah! The fight scene was done well until Wali started punching...then it became somewhat funny and unbelievable! Please don't get me worng I think OKB is a very talented actor but sometimes he does go overboard with his expressions and also comes across stiff. I think that's when his theater background takes over. Sorry to all the Fan girls! But this was just constructive criticism. He has come a long way from ANC!

I also did not like how Farah was bachao Wali and how she hid behind her mom when her Wali got shot! I know these can be explained differently but I just did not like these scenes! I felt these two things did not gel with how Farah's character was build up! And what's wrong with these two mia bibi! One is like no to divorce due to all dada, chacha, baba and other goes to save his wifey cause of his chacha's words! Where is the emotion for each other! It's high time that they show some real emotions for each other!

Btw wanted to mention that I have had issues in the past with Farah crying too much but I think Maya Ali does cry naturally in the scenes and that adds to the scene and makes it relatable.

Edited by Neurotic - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Mary, you're so modest. Masha Allah xD

But I want money from all those of you who read my updates.. Nisbah, Hinna, Twerping, Lasya, Golu, Vidya, Onepoundchic, Samridhi etc. Paise nikalo πŸ˜†

Awww Zaya, meri taraf se ek jaadoo ki jhappi to you for your wonderful LUs πŸ€— and a thank you pic to all of you DeD pankhis πŸ˜ƒ

hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi...
I am Haya...
Before I was a Silent reader...
But i watch the show regularly...
But yesterday episode was damn good...
And i couldnt stop myself from commenting...
Moiz ki harkat changed the whole show...
Wali ki toh kia baat hai...
He covered all of the mess...
I loved his dialogue that "insab chezon say mujhay mat darao main insay bachpan say khelta aya hoon..."
And farah ki sincerity that she never called agha ji...
Just aik disappointment keh why didnt moiz get shot... mar jata toh acha tha...
Ab ayai gi ruhi aur farah ko samjh...
Moiz in jail the best...
And i am eagerly waiting for the next episode...
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Guys.. Meesna Moiz is so short 🀣🀣

Ikr? Wali ke saamne he looks like a chuza πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purpleumbrella

Nope. There is no english translation of the book. But I have detailed spoilers of the ending. PM me if you want them.