dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Protective Payal

Posted: 8 years ago

Hi beautiful lovely readers out there.

Dedicated to Jasmine Rahul as she insisted me to write on this plot.

[Banner By Appy 😳]

So Close

"I didn't knew Khushi was my soul mate,she knew everything about but I didn't give her that love which needed and gave it to Sheetal Being so close to me,I didn't knew that Ishita was the one who truly loved me.I need to confess my love for her right.We are gonna complete 6 months of our marriage.And today I realized that I love her deeply,I love her with all my heart." Says Arnav's inner voice.

Flashback

Arnav,Khushi,Sheetal were college mates.Arnav wanted to find out who loves him truly.He asked his 2 best friends that who loves him the most.Sheetal answered him first and she proposed him.Khushi too supported her and told Arnav,the fact that she didn't love him but she only meant him as a friend.

Raman was a bit sad that she wanted to be cupid between them,as no girl could see her best friend being her other best friend's boyfriend.Arnav accepted her proposal and they soon got married.

It pained her deep down her heart,seeing her love going with the person she loves,she seen Arnav and Sheetal getting married.In one way she was happy for them but on other side she was sad as she didn't express her feelings to him.

Sheetal and Arnav were happily married,Sheetal married Arnav for his property sake.Arnav was shocked when he saw his few credit cards were fully used.He warned Sheetal to mend her ways,but she didn't listen.Shagun was suffering from brain tumor and died.Before dying,she gave birth to a baby boy named Aarav.

Aarav was even though the symbol of Sheetal and Arnav's love ,but Arnav made sure to destroy everything which reminds him of Sheetal except his daughter as she is also his blood too.He tried to give her the love she needs but he couldn't control thinking of Shagun who gave only pain to him.She married him for his money but not for his love.

Flashback ends

Khushi was making her little son Aarav sleep on his bed,she caressed him and sang a lullaby for him."Mom" he mumbled with his cute little voice.

Khushi replied back to her little angel "Mein yahan hoon Aarav (I am here Aarav).I am there besides you jaan"She kissed him on his forehead.

She switched off the lights and went to her bedroom.She seen her husband standing infront of the French window which was giving a view of the poolside and she asked him while adjusting her bedsheet on the recliner and staring at him "Won't you sleep Arnavji.".She said in a concern gesture.

Arnav went and sat beside her and caught her hand."I need to tell you something".her eyes were widen,but she waited for him to answer.

"Khushi ,you came into my life to make Aarav get a mother as he needs a mother.I am grateful to you that because of you.i started to fall in love again".he stared at her deeply and caressed her face.

"I didn't understand anything Arnavji !,What are you trying to say?" she was confused by seeing him in a romantic gesture.

He held her hand and replied "My world is now you,you are my life Khushi I know you are the one who truly loved me.You are the one who is my soulmate.I am complete with you.You were so close to me and I didn't realize that you are my life partner.I was lost in Sheetal's love so much that I didn't know how much you sacrificed to keep me and Sheetal together."

"Arnavji,aap aise" her sweet voice made him fall for her more.His intensified gaze made her also fall for him again.She hugged him and replied "I know what you are trying to say,I love you Arnavji".

"I love you too Khushi and too hamesha".he wrapped her around her waist and brought her towards him,she put her hand on his shoulder and they both shared a passionate eye lock.But their son broke their eye lock by crying.Arnav and Khushi went near Aarav and he cried because he saw a bad dream.Khushi caressed him and peck him on his forhead.

Arnav : We are hear Aarav,you don't have to be scared.

After tugging the blanket over Aarav.Arnav kisses Aarav on one cheek and Khushi on the other.Arnav became naughty towards Khushi. "Come na,lets do it ". Khushi blushed.

Khushi replied "Pagal ho gaye kya Arnavji,what if Aarav needs me". She tried to give a lame excuse to not to get cozy with him.He caught her hand and dragged her to his bed.He went closer to her.His lustrous eyes had no boundaries,forgetting everything,he grabbed her on her silky wait.She shyed as he touched her,he slowly made her turn to open up her dori.She felt nervous as she is first time experiencing this hot love touches.She bit her lower lip.He took a deep breath and pressed his lips against hers and pecked her as her beauty and their desires of being together and being true soulmates is taken a new step.

She felt shy, she ran and went and stood near the French window, her both her palms touching the window,he came from behind and fan her neck with his hot breathe.

He placed her gently on the bed,he came on top of her,removing her dupata,her salwar t-shirt,leaving her in her b** and panty,she hugged him as she was feeling cold,as she was shivering because of the hight temperature of the AC."Khushi,you feel hot,when I get inside you,when I make you mine".

He was lost in her fragrance,he slowly moved towards her head and pecked her on her forehead,he slowly parted her legs,made his way in to make her his.He smooched and slowly leaving love bites on her.She moaned as she felt pain as she was experiencing it for the first time.

After the sexual intercourse,Khushi slept covering her naked body by the blanket.Arnav wasn't able to sleep as he thought that if he would have realized that Khushi was his life partner.Then this wouldn't be his second intercourse,it would his first and her first,he repented that he was so close to her but he didn't know the value of her love and was trapped by Sheetal but he is still happy to be a part of this family Arnav Khushi Aarav.Khushi excepted Aarav as her child,which made fall for her more.He loves her unconditionally and he is only Khushi's and she is only Arnav's..He smiled looking at his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully,he slept besides her.

The End.

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This was so beautiful..and new concept.. I seriously loved it dellz!! Extremely well written! πŸ‘
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres
Something different to read
Nice one
Finally Arnav understood what is the place of Khushi in his life...
Happy happy hameshaπŸ˜†
Edited by babydolll - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
amazing os

finally arnav realized her importance

sheetal was a bitch who married him just for his money

glad he didn't waited any longer

and confessed his love

aarav and khushi little moment was cute

ArHi confession was cute

their intimate moments were amazing

left me blushy blushy

keep writing

and thanx for the pm

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful .. Loved it ❀️
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing one
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb os loved it thank you for pm.
kimnana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing ...sanaya is my fav tv actress ...such a bubbly girl with care free attitude
their romance ❀️...made for each other ...arnav is lucky to have such a cool life partner
ty for pm
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Awesome Drabble.😊
The Whole Os was so Beautifully explained.😊
The Banner and the Pics were so nice.😊
Please write like this.😊
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

thx 4 dedicating this 2 me.thx 4 considering this plotwhich i gave u.u wrote a beautiful os with some changes but not deviating from the main plot.Tho Khushi was close to Arnav he didnt realise her luv 4 him as he was blind in Sheetal's luv.but when Sheetals true colour was seen he was shattered.never expected Sheetal's death due 2 brain tumour.Khushi came into their life 2 look after their son aarav.Arnav realised his luv 4 her n their confession was emotional n beautiful.luv making was too hot.and his thoughts about their relation after their incourse were well written.

this dialogue was d best.

you were so close to me and I didn't realize that you are my life partner.

the title is apt 4 the story.

nice pics.but i really missed aarav's pic.