Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yar whn will that scene come when wali fara are in blue black.. In snow.. All smiling...??
And hw many epis r left now?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

are you saying our updates were so boring that you dozed off 😕

Haaaw! No lol I started Uni this week and its already made me very tired.. I was lying in bed when you girls were updating and kab aankh lag gayi pata hi nehi chala
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think its gonna end in the next epi...in fact, that scene is also pening na where Wali says ''uth jaye madam,mere bed pe bohot so liya'' and Farah hides herself xD
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: proudbong

i dont think its gonna end in the next epi...in fact, that scene is also pening na where Wali says ''uth jaye madam,mere bed pe bohot so liya'' and Farah hides herself xD

No it is not ending in the next episode. We have at least two more episodes to go!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Next week's episode best not be the last one! I'll be so damn mad if it is! We need atleast 2 episodes, 1 to conclude all this drama and the last one for WaFa! <33

Nisbah next episode is not the last one for sure. They cannot show soo much in one episode.
mary78613 thumbnail
I am still wondering why Farah was crying so much in the precap!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Yayyy!! Congratz Mary for the color change 🥳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Nisbah next episode is not the last one for sure. They cannot show soo much in one episode.

Yh I was thinking the same... I just hope someone confirms it. Can anyone ask Obi on twitter?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm not saying it was a bad episode but at this point, I expected more. Found the writing too inconsistent and confused. I don't know whether it was a deliberate move from the editor to give us, for the most part, a thandi episode so that the impact of the precap for the next week would be more profound. Or maybe they are just extending the scenes to prolong the show. Whatever their reasons are, I'm pretty sure they could've done a better job at it.

My least fav bit has to be Farah talking to Behroze's photograph cuz it was such a so-not-Farah type of conversation she was having. It was sweet that she sought out Behroze and told him that her day's happening but what she told him was so different than what had actually happened, it annoyed me. Because the best part about Farah is her complete lack of hypocrisy. She says what she means, she means what she says. One can count on her being consistent about it. But she was telling Behroze, "main Wali ki nafrat ko apni mohabbat se hara dungi..' or something like that when she hadn't even uttered the word "mohabbat" in front of Wali. And where did this mohabbat even come from? What made her realize she loves Wali? What triggered it? These are important questions. A man she has been hating ever since he came into her life 4 and a half years ago..now she's saying she loves him...how? I'm not saying I don't buy her falling in love with Wali but show, at least point me to that moment which will convince me of it without a shred of doubt, 'this is the moment when Farah Behroze Khan fell in love with Wali Suhaib Khan.'

I don't compare the novel with drama, it's not the right thing to do. But for the first time I wished they had stuck with the original scene. Farah's realization of love was such a wonderfully written scene in the novel. When she realizes that she could actually lose Wali, that is when it dawns on her that there is no one else she'd want in her life. And that is a HUGE thing for anyone to come on terms with. I'll be forever mad at the show for depriving us of that moment specially when I was so looking forward to it.

There were good moments. Whatever we got of Wali was amazing and it sucked we got SO LESS of him when, let's be real, he's the one we most look forward to seeing anyway (sorry AJ). I loved his scene with Arjumand. For all his obedience, the manly-man-ego-guy in Wali is never really gone. He doesn't like his actions being questioned not even by his mother. He didn't any cross any line nor was he disrespectful but he was quite firm in his stance. Arjumand using the 'nokar kya sochenge?' to vent off her personal frustration at seeing Wali and Farah together so late at night and Wali instantly steeling up in response, 'aur rahi baat nokron ki tou maine unhen itna haq nahin diya hua ke wo mere zaati mamlaat mein dakhal andazi karen.' It was only when Arjumand came directly to the point and said what she actually meant that both of them softened up in their tones and expressions. Which was so effin' great to watch. Ego and 'meri llife, meri marzi' attitude has created SO MANY issues for all of the characters of the show and it's good to see that these factors aren't completely shot down...it's just that the mature "good" characters of the show now have the sense to deal with them better. Which is how it should. Aakhir ko insaan apni anna ke bagair hai kya?

Zarminey and Farah bonding and being two adorable cuties together was nice. Farah so needed a friend like that in her life. Moiz's breakdown and converting fully into the evil antagonists with no facades to keep up with was the high point of the otherwise thakela pace of the episode. At least it provided some jolting entertainment. At this point, this is what the drama needs. Bring out all the remaining conflicts so they can be solved and reach the conclusion! I love the show, I will miss it terribly when it's over but c'mon. 29 episodes are already done and still quite some stuff is left to be seen. I'm worried about it every week that the things that actually need proper time to play out will ultimately not get their deserved due because there will be no time left!

Can we please rewind and reedit the show? It could've been at least 10x better with some proper editing.

*sigh*
har kisi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta...

I'm all game for the precap. Filmy hai? I know. Too dramatic and unexpected? Tell me about it. But I'd be lying if I say I'm not looking forward to it. In fact, I can't wait to watch it! It's gonna be so much fun, our eyes will be glued to the screen, seats se uth ke kahin jaenge nahin while it's on. I know all about it. So why complain about something I know we're have fun watching? Ainvayi.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Kaisa connection hai Mais! I was just about to ask about you.. 😳