Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

thapad bht halka tha...abto wali achi tarah maray moiz ko...

Yeah , I really Wali want to do this nek kaam πŸ˜†
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok , guys ... I am signing off !
See you
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prcappp!!
Faraah is sobbing and Wali comea near her with a sad face. Moeez calls.Faraah and says in a weeping voice, 'Faraah.. Phuppo'.. She probably thinks that something has happened to Ruhi. They show loads of cars leaving the haveli. Faraah is with Moeez in his car. Wali says to someone, 'Main usay lene ja raha hai'. I guess he leaves the haveli after them. Moeez is holding Faraah's wrist tightly as if he is trying to get her out of the car and Faraah says, 'Moeez mera haath chorein'. Moeez is shown dragging Faraah to some abandoned place on the highway. Faraah is sitting with her back at the wall and Moeez is kneeling down in front of her. He snatches her dupatta and Faraah is scared and shocked.

And yes, Faraah slaps Moeez. I'm expecting a slap from Wali too.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I could've done without this episode but the next episode looks GOOD. it was something I was not expecting AT ALL! Now Moiz is going to get beaten up!! Yayyy!!!
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ALLAH !! Promo : faraah crying very badly ( place is decorated beautifully with candles)
Wali comes there and looks on sadly . 😳
Creep calls faraah and tells something about Ruhi , she gets concerned, they show wali standing in corridor ( maybe listening their convo )
Faraah goes with creep , he kidnaps her 🀒 she tells him to stop and leave her. Creep says nikaah and rukhsati hogi. Faraah slaps him . Wali says '' Mai use choru ga nai ''
This is so ... I am sure we are going to have 2 episode more pakka :D
I hope no MU's b/w wafa 😭
TUESDAY COME QUICKLY PLEASE!!!! 😡 I need a break or I will die due to high dose of addiction of these serial. ALLAH Miyan! This serial will be end of me πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Creep will even snatch faraah's duppata 🀒
Now I guess that moeez ghatia will be beaten blue and red by my hero 😳 and thn maybe '' hath kaisa hai'' ? scene will come πŸ‘
How will I survive and wait for next Episode! Hero will rescue his love πŸ₯±
DED❀️
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj ki episode was sucha filler, it seems -_-
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omggg.the precapp extremely unexpected moeez he is gone for sure.waliwalii come soon the way wali says main usse dhoondne ja raha hoon or something like tht his concerned voice jst woww..moeez will get 2 slaps now 1 frm farahnd othr frm walii hahaha eagerly waiting for the nxt ep.in precap at the end thy showed moeez throwing her shawl away I dont knw bt it was v filmy anyways waiting frep to air
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Boring and filler episode man! Seriously? The drama is about to end and they're showing us such needless scenes.

But I liked the last part between Ruhi and Tajammul family. Looks like Tajammul will let Ruhi out from the room. They ahowed Moeez locking the room and taking yhe key with him. But somebody introduce key-makers and lock todne walay to Tajammul sahab. He can easily let Ruhi out but woh din hi kya jab characters aqal ka istimaal karein. Z and Faraah's scenes were nice, though. But except the Moeez drama nothing seems good enough.

I sympathise with Ruhi. No jootas please πŸ˜†
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Omg a coming soon drama of meekal and kiran as a couple πŸ€”
They are playing bro and sis in sangat on same channel, thora to break diya karein

I just saw this promo on FBπŸ˜† I guess it will take Karb's slot