Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It is next morning. And Wali asks Faraah about AJ's breakfast and blood pressure. He doesn't talk about anything besides AJ. Zarmeena compliments Faraah that she and Wali look good together. XD
Faraah tears up in front of Z and says how Wali will leave her and she doesn't want to end the nikaah. And that Arjumand also hates her and is bearing her in the haveli just for the sake of AJ. They hug xD

AJ, Z and Faraah are playing chess. Agha Jaan is again giving a lecture on how to make decisions from heart and not mind. Basically they're trying to show that the things Behroze taught Faraah are the same things he learnt from Agha Jaan. She quotes AJ's famous saying and AJ guesses that Behroze must have told her. AJ is happy that Behroze despite being far from him remembered his teachings and taught them to Faraah

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
After break
Ruhi's scene
Zarmeenay telling Fara wali loves her
clockworknerd thumbnail
Is anybody even reading our updates? XD I've three tests tomorrow and my laptop has betrayed me, so I'll let Shabz and Aatra do the update. Tum loug continue karo 😳
-shabz- thumbnail
Omg a coming soon drama of meekal and kiran as a couple πŸ€”
They are playing bro and sis in sangat on same channel, thora to break diya karein
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Is anybody even reading our updates? XD I've three tests tomorrow and my laptop has betrayed me, so I'll let Shabz and Aatra do the update. Tum loug continue karo😳

we don't update as thorough as you, ppl will miss you
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My laptop has given up. -.-

I'll give important scenes ke updates cuz everybody is giving updates already.

Awwwh! Wali's changing sides on bed and thinking about the time Faraah offered to make him tea and asked to not divorce her.

Wali ko kuch kuch hota hai, Faraa. Tum nahi samjhogi. πŸ˜‰
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
The only thing I want is that it should not be the second last episode of DeD. There's a LOT of stuff to be shown.. Ruhi's drama needs an end, Arjumand needs to be convinced and Wali tou has a lot in store for us. They can't end it next week and they should not. :/
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Lassi πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The only thing I want is that it should not be the second last episode of DeD. There's a LOT of stuff to be shown.. Ruhi's drama needs an end, Arjumand needs to be convinced and Wali tou has a lot in store for us. They can't end it next week and they should not. :/

They need atleast 3 more episodes
CouchPotato90 thumbnail

Is anybody even reading our updates? XD I've three tests tomorrow and my laptop has betrayed me, so I'll let Shabz and Aatra do the update. Tum loug continue karo 😳

Tussi jaa rahe ho? Tussi na jaao! 😭