Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Kyunki tumne apun ko pehchaana nahi

Aray hum aapko bhule kahan hain jo aapko pehchane ❤️
Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

It's not official or anything but they're best friends (as they say themselves) and maya is (I think) close to okb's family. You know how this all goes them denying, fans being detectives and over analyzing every picture and declaring them as couple on their own 😆

I know that most of us ship this jodi but I guess we should also be careful and not do any unnecessary speculation! Someone told me that in one of her interview, Maya said that she was seeing someone and she talked about marriage in 2 years. But then in one of her insta pic she is holding a single sign! So who knows! I haven't seen the pic either. This is also second hand knowledge.
I think it's just safe to cherish their chemistry as Wafa and not read too much into their friendship. That saying I would be so so happy to see them together! They just give the made for each other vibe. How contradictory does my post read?!! This is the only one onscreen pair that I have ever shipped..so I guess I should be forgiven for the contradiction!
Edited by Neurotic - 8 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ab to promo nahi episode hi aayegi

😆

Word Count: 0

Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

It's not official or anything but they're best friends (as they say themselves) and maya is (I think) close to okb's family. You know how this all goes them denying, fans being detectives and over analyzing every picture and declaring them as couple on their own 😆

😆

Kya karein , we are so obsessed by their cuteness
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neurotic

I know that most of us ship this jodi but I guess we should also be careful and not do any unnecessary speculation! Someone told me that in one of her interview, Maya said that she was seeing someone and she talked about marriage in 2 years. But then in one of her insta pic she is holding a single sign! So who knows! I haven't seen the pic either. This is also second hand knowledge.
I think it's just safe to cherish their chemistry as Wafa and not read too much into their friendship. That saying I would be so so happy to see them together! They just give the made for each other vibe. How contradictory does my post read?!! This is the only one onscreen pair that I have ever shipped..so I guess I should be forgiven for the contradiction!

I agree, dear ... we need to be NEUTRAL here 😆
Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lasyap3

I agree, dear ... we need to be NEUTRAL here 😆

Ofcourse! Sure thing! We are verry NEUTRAL when it comes to Osmaya! 😆
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Got this stacked if anyone wants to use :)

GIFS CREDIT: Mais aka Lostmymusic
STACK CREDIT: Tanya

^ Uff! I'm never getting over this scene or the hug scene <33

Wow ❤️
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Got this stacked if anyone wants to use :)

GIFS CREDIT: Mais aka Lostmymusic
STACK CREDIT: Tanya

^ Uff! I'm never getting over this scene or the hug scene <33

The hug scene was mind-numbing... everytime I watch it, I'm still in shock and.. hard to explain my feelings..lol

BTW: Do you know how to stack gifs? I can do pics but not gifs and i've tried various ways :(

any help???

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I don't know how to stack myself but I normally post my request HERE and someone stacks it for me.. Its a really helpful thread so hope it helps you 😃
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meeph

Just caught up with ALL the episodes of DeD. Really like Wali Farah scenes, they have good chemistry.

Guys i have a question. Before Aun Zara went on air, if i remember correctly Usman's birthday pictures were released and soon after everyone though these two were dating. Is that true? Are they together in real life aswell?

Hey you finally caught up with the show! Mubarak 😆

No they were never dating. They are just good buddies.
We really wish they were though